• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

He Ain't Gonna "Lock Her Up"

It's been 2 weeks and Trump is already eerily reminiscent of Michael Scott from The Office.

bankruptcy.jpg

No, Donald. That isn't how that works. You can't just say "no more prosecuting Hillary" and it's over...

Last edited:
He seriously thinks the President can do whatever he wants. His quotes are that of a straight authoritarian.

I'm looking forward to sweet Lindsay Graham and John McCain bringing the reality to Trump. I predict his feewings will be hurt and he'll let us know with his Twitter account, and the rural Wisconsinites will all scream and shout along with him.

He seriously thinks the President can do whatever he wants. His quotes are that of a straight authoritarian.

Did you leave the country during the campaign? That's what he was elected to do. HE was going to MAGA ! Leadership !

Trump is a gracious winner. Prosecuting Hillary would just get in the way of his 100 days economic miracle.

I'm looking forward to sweet Lindsay Graham and John McCain bringing the reality to Trump. I predict his feewings will be hurt and he'll let us know with his Twitter account, and the rural Wisconsinites will all scream and shout along with him.

If McConnell doesn't get rid of the filibuster (response to Trump's initial pick to replace Scalia?), McCain, Graham, Flake, Rand, Collins, Heller, and Cruz will be a much bigger problem to Trump than Dems.

If McConnell doesn't get rid of the filibuster (response to Trump's initial pick to replace Scalia?), McCain, Graham, Flake, Rand, Collins, Heller, and Cruz will be a much bigger problem to Trump than Dems.

CruzSad1.png

This guy?

Trump is a gracious winner. Prosecuting Hillary would just get in the way of his 100 days economic miracle.

"In brushing away the idea that Trump would transform his frequent campaign pledge into reality, Conway suggested that the president-elect was being generous, not that he didn't have the power to act anyway."

The next few years are going to be awesome. I fully expect him to Skype his inauguration speech because he's too busy somewhere winning already.

You actually want to see more of the Clintons?

Honestly, I'm ambivalent about "the Clintons." I do, however, think Hillary was a far better choice for President than Trump. I can elaborate later if you want, but I'm hoping that distinction makes sense.

Is the FBI still investigating the Clinton Foundation? Or will that be scrapped along with the emails?

ugh, they have been doing this (investigating Clinton) for the last two years. What do you think they will find? Everything was very sleazy, troublesome but not considered illegal.

what will they find if they investigate the Trump Foundation, whoops...not really a foundation but collected money fraudulently for years. Illegal spending of money, whoops...they already found that also.

i think Trump sold a bag of goods and will not be able to produce a fraction of what he claimed.

ugh, they have been doing this (investigating Clinton) for the last twenty-fiveyears. What do you think they will find? Everything was very sleazy, troublesome but not considered illegal.

what will they find if they investigate the Trump Foundation, whoops...not really a foundation but collected money fraudulently for years. Illegal spending of money, whoops...they already found that also.

i think Trump sold a bag of goods and will not be able to produce a fraction of what he claimed.

FIFY

The FBI hasn't been investigating Hillary Clinton for 25 years.

Back