• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

He Ain't Gonna "Lock Her Up"

Bold prediction: ain't gonna' be no fuckin' wall either.
And I'll take the under on the 25 million new jobs talk.
So fuck Trump!

It's a fence now, didn't ya know? And we're still sending mexico an invoice so i'm sure they'll get back to us with the $$

also not so sure he's gonna grow the economy by 4% annually, doubt he wants to get into trade wars with his 35% tariff, doubt he jerks health care out from under 20 million people who previously didn't have it, doubt he'll scrap NAFTA and if he does the new deal we get will reflect the continued reduced bargaining power of the U.S., and doubt he'll pull out of NATO.

Basically all of his campaign platforms were flagrant lies.

It's a fence now, didn't ya know? And we're still sending mexico an invoice so i'm sure they'll get back to us with the $$

also not so sure he's gonna grow the economy by 4% annually, doubt he wants to get into trade wars with his 35% tariff, doubt he jerks health care out from under 20 million people who previously didn't have it, doubt he'll scrap NAFTA and if he does the new deal we get will reflect the continued reduced bargaining power of the U.S., and doubt he'll pull out of NATO.

Basically all of his campaign platforms were flagrant lies.

He's even backtracking on use of torture and potentially the Paris climate deal. Don't get me wrong, I am happy he is dialing down some of his more extreme proposals but both candidates running for office and voters need to realize that this is a complex world. And as much as it sucks to explain or discuss the nuance of policies during an election instead of boiling everything down to talking points...it needs to start happening on both sides of the aisle. And voters need to smarten the fuck up and actually take some time to read through good investigative journalism instead of retreating to Fox News or MSNBC all the time.

Trump knows if he pushes this what is to stop the next president from locking him up for his corruption.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Trump knows if he pushes this what is to stop the next president from locking him up for his corruption.

OR, and I'm just spitballing here, it's not actually something he has the power to do.

OR, and I'm just spitballing here, it's not actually something he has the power to do.
No but he has the power to appoint people that would

Future President Pence isn't going to lock him up.

Back