• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

When KFT releases. Maybe a day or two before when they push the big expansion patch.

cool thanks. I started tracking my runs on heartharena again yesterday. so far im 7-0 when going first, and 3-4 on the coin.

Whoa. During the Frost Festival, you start EVERY arena run 1-0, whether it's from the free ticket or you pay 150 gold.

What kind of world do we live in where we go straight from the fire festival to the frost festival?

WHERE IS THE FALL FESTIVAL?

In arena, just pulled off a turn 1 hallucination > turn 2 prep cabalists tome and got a glyph, fireball, and forbidden flame. Nice to beat a Mage at its own game.

I threw together a garbage all weapons deck to do the warrior quest and I'm on an 8 game win streak in wild lol

In arena, just pulled off a turn 1 hallucination > turn 2 prep cabalists tome and got a glyph, fireball, and forbidden flame. Nice to beat a Mage at its own game.

Same run, I hallucinated a Free from Amber, then curved out Ethereal Peddler on turn 5 into a 6 mana 10/10 on turn 6.

12 wins!

b657j6.png

a45ws5.png

The other day I was able to Volcano a Bittertide Hydra at full strength in arena. That was fun.

Really hope that tomorrow's patch includes the pack opening fix. These packs are burning a hole in my pocket.

The mage legendary hero is a 9 cost that summons a 3/6 elemental and gives all your elementals lifesteal for the rest of the game. No word on the hero power though.

Took the time to manually enter my collection again in the collection tracker:

1zz51s5.png

logged into europe during maintenance and have a 5-0 wild arena warlock with 2 shredders. First game my shredder popped into a stubborn gastropod. value!

Back