• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

200px-Shado-Pan_Cavalry.png

Noob question here, what does the combo mean? Do you just have to play another card before it to get the combo?

new card is a 3 mana 4/2 that gains +2/+2 of you have a minion with spell power bonus (like azure or bloodmage).

I am gonna be so lost when this comes out, I wonder how long it will take the pros to work out all of the combos/interactions

Whats the best/next course of action to take one you collect all of the basic cards?

Maybe test out the arena a bit once you get 150 gold and get the feel for it. You get GvG packs as rewards so that can help pad out the deck there a bit. You also want to keep getting rare cards of the common cards either through purchase (100 gold each) or through Tavern Brawl (one pack a week, so make sure you do each Brawl).

Do your quests every day for the free gold. You can also reroll a quest once a day if you want something different.

Getting decent at arena is a necessary aspiration if you want to fill out your library as a free(or mostly free)-to-play player. Assuming you can do better than average on arena, your rate of return is higher there than simply buying packs.

This guy converted every pokemon (I had no idea there are 721 now) into a Hearthstone card. Very imaginative concepts.

Link

Ok, I might give this a go. One of those things where it's impossible to catch up with everyone (a la Clash of Clans)?

It's pretty cool how many people we got playing now. Maybe next year we can send someone to blizzcon championships.

It's pretty cool how many people we got playing now. Maybe next year we can send someone to blizzcon championships.

I'm assuming to gain entry to that you have to be a virgin and have a 80/20 % acne to face coverage ratio. Who qualifies?

Back