• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

200px-Argent_Horserider.png

Yeah, Grim Patron has been regarded by many as the best deck in the meta for at least a month.

It takes a lot of thought and calculation, but has ridiculous burst potential.

What combo did the Doofus throw on HTTD?

That flame lance card is definitely not going to get much run IMO. It's one mana more than polymorph which can turn any minion into a 1/1 sheep, so WTF would you wanna play a 5 mana spell to essentially clear a minion (sans Ysera/Garrosh/I'm sure a few others) if you could just play a sheep on it?

I got another 12 win arena. This was my free arena run for starting a second account on the Europe server. The draft was very kind to me!

Decklist:

Hearthstone%20Screenshot%2008-01-15%2021.56.50_zpsmbg5mph5.png

The final card that you can partially see is Stormwind Champion. I actually top decked Argent Commander to win #12. Sorry, Paladin opponent.

And the spoils:

Hearthstone%20Screenshot%2008-01-15%2022.13.42_zps3bapnfsn.png

That flame lance card is definitely not going to get much run IMO. It's one mana more than polymorph which can turn any minion into a 1/1 sheep, so WTF would you wanna play a 5 mana spell to essentially clear a minion (sans Ysera/Garrosh/I'm sure a few others) if you could just play a sheep on it?

Spell Damage minions could turn that into a huge hit to face.

Don't remember the exact circumstances but it was commander+patron and he had like four 1/1 minions out

If it could hit face and you ran that with pyroblast you could do 60% of lethal from the starting 30 in two turns (obviously you would have to make it to turn 10 for pyroblast but still).

What if they added a minion that read "cards that target heroes now target minions and vice versa.

So, Handlock will survive the meta shift.
That's right!

This one is today's winner.

I must just be terrible drafting in Arena, most of my runs end with 3 or fewer wins

Back