• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

Quickly combed the thread, sorry if I missed anyone:

Deac6 (Deac#1991)
DeaconSlim2.0 (DeaconSlim #1968)
DeaconWalker (DeaconWalker#1741)
Deacsfan27 (Deacsfan27#1968)
HailToTheDeacons (HTTD#1449)
MHBDemon (Jam#1367)
redwing42 (redwing42#1379)
Screamindemon3 (LawsonMC90#1947)
TexasDeac10 (Ampersand#1527)
Wakeforest22890 (Numbers22890#1512)

I think I'm owook#1737

Lots of players - very cool. Are you still playing, ITC?

Here's a thought for a second tournament: since it seems we can get 10+ very easily, perhaps we run a swiss style preliminary round (ensuring many guaranteed games for all) leading into a knockout bracket.

Another idea - who lives in the Triad, or within comfortable driving distance? We could easily have an informal Fireside Gathering.

New card update:

200px-Flame_Juggler.png

184px-Silent_Knight.png

200px-Eydis_Darkbane.png

200px-Fjola_Lightbane.png

2nd baby due Aug. 24th. Kids are cool and all, except when those fuckers wake up crying at 11:30 pm in the middle of an arena run.

I've never moved faster than when wife asks me to get her a glass of water in the middle of a hearthstone turn.

Long way of saying it will be increasingly difficult for me to play OGB matches before 9 or 10 central.

#1 is 2.5 yrs old. Now we are spoiling the shit out of him before his life gets wrecked.

Talked to a buddy today. He says that most tournaments have players submit X decks ahead of time, then, as they lose, the deck can't be played again.

We could do a variation of that with submit a deck for the first 2-3 weeks of the tournament. I'm not sure how serious folks wanna be or whatever.

We did a tourney earlier this year Knight where 8 of us split into two groups of 4.

Everyone submitted 3 decks to be used throughout the tournament.

Matches were best of 3, each player got to eliminate 1 of their opponents decks, and you faced off with 1 deck. Whoever lost goes to their 2nd deck, and best of 3 wins.

Then the 8 of us played a tournament using group records as seeding.

It was a lot of fun.

I'm down for a tournament. My time just freed up immensely. I'll also be down in Winston for a few days in the middle of the month.

BTW, it costs 5000 Amazon Coins to prepurchase the expansion.
Today those coins are on sale for $40. (plus I get 5% back from my store card)
Additionally you get 1000 coins back after the purchase as a promo.
There is also rumor that when Challengestone 3 starts tomorrow they'll have the same deal they had last time, which was 30% coins back for every purchase.

I couldnt get that samsung trick to work to get the 3 free packs. Isnt there also a way to get those amazon discounts on a mac?

I couldnt get that samsung trick to work to get the 3 free packs. Isnt there also a way to get those amazon discounts on a mac?

Either need an android device or emulator running a Hearthstone install from the Amazon Appstore. Emulator may be easier for this deal as it doesn't require a specific device like that 3-pack thing.

MOAR

200px-Argent_Watchman.png

200px-Spellslinger.png

200px-Demonfuse.png

I really like the Mage card. Fits nicely into the mana curve and passes the vanilla test.

I'm not sure on the mage card. Just depends on what new mage deck fits in the meta. If the current tempo mage stays, it would be hard to fit that in with the flamewakers.

Dalaran Mage used to be a 2/4 for 3 mana before it got nerfed.

Now, we're seeing more and more 3/4s for 3 mana. Bring back Dalaran!

Is the mage card random spell from any class?

I'm assuming since it doesn't specify then that is the case.

Inspire is going to change so much in the game. I think inspire will be very helpful for priests.

Seriously...Northshire + Lightwarden + INSPIRE card, you draw a card, heal a character, gain attack and then whatever INSPIRE does, all with 2 mana.

Back