• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

I did an inventory of my classic and gvg cards. Here is what I am missing:

Classic
Hunter: Epic - Gladiator's Longbow (1)
Mage: Epic - Pyroblast (1)
Rogue: Epic - Kidnapper (2)
Shaman: Epic - Far Sight (1)

Neutral
Epic: Sea Giant (1)
Legendaries:
Lorewalker Cho
Tinkmaster Overspark
Hogger
Illidan Stormrage
The Beast
Nozdormu
Onyxia
Deathwing

GvG
Priest: Epic - Lightbomb (1)
Shaman - Neptulon
Warrior: Epic - Bouncing Blade (1), Crush (1)
Neutrals: Epics - Junkbot (1). Legendaries - Hemet Nesingwary, Gazlowe

Let's talk grand tourney.

Best artwork so far?
Best card so far?
card you are looking forward to the most?

I like the art on this one:
200px-Totem_Golem.png

Worst card (so far):
200px-Coliseum_Manager.png

It would appear there's a significant group of people who can't play Hearthstone right now, and the connecting link is/was accessing the game through the Amazon App Store.

I am one of those people :rulz:

One theory: "It seems Blizzard didn't schedule the patch update properly. Once you update the game from the amazon appstore, you can't play it on any other devices until Blizzard releases the patch for every device."

(The Amazon patch came out today, but it's not out for any other medium)

Hit rank 4 for first time. Will tryhard for rank 3 later tonight.

Almost 24 hours later, Blizzard still hasn't acknowledged a problem - there are roughly 100 posts on their support forum, alone (not to mention reddit, other hearthstone sites), of folks who can't play because they updated their patch through amazon app store.

And the solution seems to be simple: release the updates for all mediums. But that hasn't been done, either (and WTF wasn't this done in the first place?). Frustrating.

That is frustrating. Usually they are pretty quick with fixes.

Analysis I've heard is that Frost Giant won't be playable in Handlock. I think it will be an autopick in arena, like Sea Giant.

I started a European account since the Amazon thing still hasn't been resolved.

Anyone else play multiple accounts?

I started a European account since the Amazon thing still hasn't been resolved.

Anyone else play multiple accounts?

I have a 2nd account that I use for the Spectating quest if you guys aren't online and as solely a no-pay account (duh, right?). My main account I've spent money on expansions and packs, the 2nd account will have none of that. Just quest gold and arena rewards.

Still no NA access, but I used my new player/free arena run to get 7-1 with Priest on the Euro server. We'll see how far it goes tomorrow.

In one match, I was able to play 4/7 Twilight Drakes on consecutive turns (3 and 4) to totally mop up.

For fuck's sake. This is all you have? Day three without the game.

Back