• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

New Keyword: Inspire - has an ability that will activate each time you use your hero power
ex. 1/2 minion: INSPIRE: Gain +1 attack

I'll be interested to see the Warrior and Neutral cards. Sounds like Control Warrior can make great use of these mechanics.

Pre-Purchase packs next week for discount, when Grand Tournament starts (next month) can open all the packs.

Playing a show match.

New Mage secret: Effigy, when one of your minions dies, summon a random minion of the same cost

Shaman: Totem Golem, INSPIRE: Summon a 3/5 Kodo

And now the feed is down.

I've watched the announcer Kripparian stream before....he is an arrogant prick...but he has memorized every card in the game pretty much and can easily rattle off every card on mana curve...it's nuts.

Gotta love this shit...because Mage and Hunter are the ones that needed more good cards...fml.

Reynad said that lock and load will be OP for hunter but that it will be played in a different kind of hunter (something similar to old starving buzzard decks) rather than face hunter.

I don't really care what kind of hunter it's played in, that class is just awful and the card is clearly OP unless there are a lot more mechanisms we aren't privy to that will mitigate the advantage.

With a new expansion coming out, I inventoried my Classic collection to see how far behind I am since the holes will only be harder to fill with more cards available. If I only had one copy of an epic/rare, I added that to my tally, too.

Missing Classic Cards
Druid: 2 Rare, 2 Epic, 1 Legendary
Hunter: 1 Rare, 2 Epic, 1 Legendary
Mage: 2 Rare, 3 Epic, 1 Legendary
Paladin: 3 Rare, 5 Epic, 1 Legendary (easy to see why this is my worst class)
Priest: 4 Epic, 1 Legendary
Rogue: 1 Rare, 3 Epic, 1 Legendary
Shaman: 3 Epic, 1 Legendary
Warlock: 1 Rare, 4 Epic, 1 Legendary
Warrior: 1 Rare, 1 Epic (eat to see why this is my best class)
Neutral: 2 Commons*, 18 Rares, 12 Epics, 20 Legendaries

*I somehow have zero Windfury Harpies, wtf? I have 2 copies of every other common card in the set, though.

Maybe I dusted some at some point? No idea. Not exactly a card I foresee using but you never know.

Back