• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

Blizzard says it will kick off at 2:30 PT.

fucking so cised.

Last edited:
brawl sounds cool.

From what I understand it is build your own deck, with 10 mana from beginning.

I'm thinking about a combo druid deck with no bgh targets, stealth minions and sticky minions.

My immediate thought was Druid. I instantly lost first match because opponent mulliganed for Alexstraza (insane value on turn 1), but I easily won the second battle with a high card draw, heavy minion, combo deck. Got my pack, and will probably never play again.

I'm up to 510 gold and 400 dust (I'm usually a compulsive spender) in preparation for this new announcement. I know it's peanuts compared to pay to play players, but every little bit will help stay relevant.

Thought it was at 2:30pm EDT, so didn't think I'd catch it, but I'm home from work now and tuned in!

Not yet...just announced what it's called:

The Grand Tournament

Talking about the Lich King right now

hunter spell card looks OP. 2 mana, whenever you cast a spell during turn, draw a card. people kind of booing.

Hunter Spell - Lock N Load: Each time you cast a spell this turn, add a random Hunter card to your hand.

Capn Kragg: Legendary Pirate: Charrrrrge: Costs 1 less for each Pirate you have.

New Mechanics:
More cards that affect Hero Powers
ex: Maiden of The Lake 4/6 minion: *Your hero power costs 1 less*

mage card, 6 mana, 6/6 dragon, can use hero power as much as you want.

Frost Giant: 8/8 costs 1 less for each time you used your Hero Power this game.

new keyword: inspire - power that activates each time you use hero power

Back