• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

This week's Brawl is awesome...lots of fun and a different match every time.

This week's Brawl is awesome...lots of fun and a different match every time.

Yeah, first deck I threw together was a rogue prep deck, then I realized it's not original card cost.
Then I created a druid ramp deck and won like 11 in a row.

This Brawl session has let me get the "dominance" quests for heroes I couldn't win even 1 game with (Warrior, Shaman) previously.

Secret/Freeze Mage and Ramp Druid are both a lot of fun to play with this.

Though I pulled a Lorewalker Cho with one of my spells and that was tough to get rid of.

This is easily the best Brawl mode, yet, in my opinion. So much fun & interesting/unique results.

If you have Millhouse Manastorm - now is your time to play him!

Also, if you're running Mage, 2x Pyroblast is super clutch (that will yield either Sea Giant or Deathwing).

This is easily the best Brawl mode, yet, in my opinion. So much fun & interesting/unique results.

If you have Millhouse Manastorm - now is your time to play him!

Also, if you're running Mage, 2x Pyroblast is super clutch (that will yield either Sea Giant or Deathwing).

Also gets you a few good options if you have 1 or 2 Sorcerer's Apprentice to reduce the cost.

BTW, I totally read the rules wrong the first time and thought it said "Anytime you summon a minion, another minion of the same cost is summoned for you".

Could not figure out why my Piloted Shredders/Harvest Golems/etc weren't functioning correctly.

Loatheb is great if you can get him out early, stopping them from making any play. If you use him when your opponent has too much mana you get shit on by a high cost minion. I use him in the ramp druid deck.

Yeah, first deck I threw together was a rogue prep deck, then I realized it's not original card cost.
Then I created a druid ramp deck and won like 11 in a row.

This. The druid is easily the best class in this, 2 Wild Growths and 2 Nourishes in your deck. I like this Tavern Brawl because it means I get to beat dirty mage players over and over again. 9-3 so far in this tavern brawl and 9 of those games were against mages.

Starting to get a little bored with Clash of Clans so I downloaded Hearthstone. Haven't touched it yet, someone give me the do's and dont's of starting out pleaseeeeee

Starting to get a little bored with Clash of Clans so I downloaded Hearthstone. Haven't touched it yet, someone give me the do's and dont's of starting out pleaseeeeee

do the tutorial and then get all the classes to rank 10. you will get a feel for a couple classes you like and you can start playing those more. post your battle tag id# and we can all add you.

I'm Jam#1367

Last edited:

That's kind of what happened to me. It replaced COC in my time waster space. It's almost self explanatory after 2 days or so. Like a semi-simplified version of magic.

That's kind of what happened to me. It replaced COC in my time waster space. It's almost self explanatory after 2 days or so. Like a semi-simplified version of magic.

I still play CoC all the time, just need something to play in between wars. I'm TH10 now so raiding is pointless. Hearthstone will take up the time that raiding once did.

I got my mage lady deck to level 10 last night while unlocking all the characters. So I'm supposed to max all of those deck to level 10 as well?

One complaint I have so far is that I've been disconnected from 2 matches already and I'm only playing the computer. Why does the game need a constant connection vs. a bot? I was literally one attack away last night from beating one of the characters and I DC'ed and had to start all over again.

One complaint I have so far is that I've been disconnected from 2 matches already and I'm only playing the computer. Why does the game need a constant connection vs. a bot? I was literally one attack away last night from beating one of the characters and I DC'ed and had to start all over again.

Probably as a measure to prevent hacks/exploits.

Back