• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

So whats my short term outlook here. I almost have every deck type up to level 10, then what? Also, the cards I'm winning, are they adding themselves to these basic decks or do I have to manually do that?

I thought I had a really good mage arena deck but it only went 4-3. I was telling numbers how I was nervous to play it, cause I thought it was so good. oh well.

From my brawl pack i got a golden avenging wrath and from my arena pack I got a golden ogre ninja.

Time to start stockpiling gold for whatever the July 22 announcement is about.

I have four in about 20-25 packs. Pulled Cairne and Beast in like my first four packs. Definitely gave me the wrong expectation levels.

Received Fordring recently who is awesome and makes me play Pally more and Gahzrilla recently.

Last edited:
Tirion is awesome.

I almost have 3200 dust to craft another golden legendary. I might wait to see what the next great legendary from expansion is and craft a golden. Either that or just do golden sylvanas.

Should I be buying packs with my gold? I've got to the point now where I'm playing deck vs. opponents online that are smacking me with cards I've never seen before.

I think its fine to buy packs for now. If you don't ever want to spend any $ on the game, you might want to save gold to purchase the naxx or blackrock expansions. But as a beginner, i'd probably say your best use of gold is to buy packs. Buy gvg packs, IMO.

Also, try to win a match in Tavern Brawl each week, as that will give you a free pack. I'd also suggest hitting up the arena every once in a while. You will get a "free" pack there regardless, and it gives you the chance to mess around with a bunch of cards you probably won't have at this stage.

Have you guys seen this mage deck that gets emperor discounts on sorcerer's apprentices, echo of medivh and Antonidas? Get 4 sorcerer's on the board with antonidas and you just get free fireballs.

big announcement tomorrow. most popular rumor is argent tournament, but no one knows what that means.

A lot of hype so Im just hoping for tournament mode or new cards.

I think it's going to be a card expansion that also includes new game mechanics (like armor on minions, or other new abilities).

I don't think it will be a new hero, a new adventure, or more deck slots :thumbsup:

Back