• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

And Blizzard apparently released the wrong Tavern Brawl, too. Not a good week.

In other news - two more cards! The Druid one looks viable at first blush.

200px-Clockwork_Knight.png

200px-Savage_Combatant.png

Last edited:
Yea...luckily I have an S6 :thumbsup:

And I opened HS on my phone during my lunch break and I have the Rag v Nef Brawl.

I just had the most satisfying victory against an Echo Mage at rank 9. My opponent duplicated 4x Sludge Belcher, and Echo'ed 2x Molten Giant, 2x Sylvanas, and 1x Emperor T - but Control Warrior still prevails!

My Brawl was the correct version earlier.

How would we do a league?

Just keep a running tally of wins/losses amongst our group that resets each month?

I was excited for Brawl because I thought you could challenge someone in Brawl, which would have been fun, but since you can't I'm not sure what guidelines we could use.

BTW this brawl is great for getting those pesky DOMINANCE or SPELL quests. I can never win the Hunter Dominance quests.

Quickly combed the thread, sorry if I missed anyone:

Deac6 (Deac#1991)
DeaconSlim2.0 (DeaconSlim #1968)
DeaconWalker (DeaconWalker#1741)
Deacsfan27 (Deacsfan27#1968)
HailToTheDeacons (HTTD#1449)
MHBDemon (Jam#1367)
redwing42 (redwing42#1379)
Screamindemon3 (LawsonMC90#1947)
TexasDeac10 (Ampersand#1527)
Wakeforest22890 (Numbers22890#1512)

I suck at this game, but I just drafted what I think is a pretty sick Druid deck in Arena. Started the last match with coin nerubian egg, innervate, crazed alchemist to kill the nerubian, so I had a 2/2 and 4/4 on turn 1.

Back