• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

Brewmaster, for sure. He has good stats (unlike the first two) for its cost, can trade much more effectively, and has a potentially useful battle-cry.

I haven't voted yet on the strawpoll, but annoy-o-tron has 3-1 lead.

ESPN has H-Stone World Championship tweets on the front page.

E-sports have been promoted from the Ocho.

Went with annoy-o-tron.

Pick 3:

snjksz.png

http://strawpoll.me/5957635

I know we're PMing the decks. Are the decks posted here after that before the matches? As in the specific deck construction you're going with and not just the classes picked?

The classes will be posted before matches start.

Example: Poster 1: Hunter, Mage, Warrior; Poster 2: Rogue, Shaman, Warlock etc.

I know we're PMing the decks. Are the decks posted here after that before the matches? As in the specific deck construction you're going with and not just the classes picked?

I thought we were only PM'ing the classes, and that is what will be revealed as well. I may not have my decks set before tomorrow night, and I certainly don't feel like typing all of that out.

Looks good to me I'll start to add everyone.

For this week I'll be CST y'all out in Iowa hunting 😁

Anyone willing to stick up for stalker in arena draft?

I really like that card in arena, but I think Drakonid is prob still the favorite. should i go to pick 4?

just fyi, im not even looking at hearth arena. I figure at the end, i will input our choices and see where we differed.

Stalker is good, and it keeps your curve aggressive (which is better than being mired with mana heavy cards), but I think the Dragon is better especially this early in the draft.

I will have my classes PM'd by tonight, I will tinker when I get home around 5, I already have 2 classes decided, still narrowing down that 3rd.

Anyfin can happen could be a definite winner if you get some charges out of it. Also could be brutal if you play it don't get lethal and then flame strike or AOE comes down.

I think you can probably move on MHB last pick should be close to unanimous I would think?

I'll send classes in when I get home from work HTTD

Back