• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

I went through and added everyone, I will be ready to start matches tomorrow evening. If anyone is on and we have a match that needs to be completed, just PM me on here and I will try to get online if I see it.

Good luck everyone!

We don't need to play matches in order do we? Just complete the match week opponents by the due date?

Also, can we jump ahead and play opponents that are scheduled later if we're both on at the same time?

My thoughts:

-Order within the match week does not matter.
-Matches should be played within specified time ranges, otherwise there's really no point to having a schedule and the drama of seeing the standings unfold at the same pace for everyone is gone.

Welp here's to good draws the seven times I play a secret paladin. On the bright side if paladin wins one they're done so that's nice.

It would have probably been a solid counter to all the shamans. wtf, who saw that coming?

Annoy-o-tron
Recruiter
Drakonid Crusher
Fire Elemental
Haunted Creeper

Pick 6:

23uy4d3.png

http://strawpoll.me/5971058

Yeah, i think axe is the autopick. Shaping up nice so far. too early to worry about curve, but if we get some solid 3 & 4 drops, we will be looking good.

BTW, one of you PMed your actual decklists. I did my best to quickly avert my gaze after seeing the classes, but...

giphy.gif

Back