• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Help getting the word out for banner (Official Press Release in OP)

stratt

Reaction score
Alright guys. Lets start spreading the word about the banner. The banner will fly from 2:30 - 3:30. I am not disclosing what will be on the banner as we want that to be somewhat of a surprise. So, as we did with the ads and the billboard...let's blow this shit up.

Press release for banner at Wake/State game..https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6MTJQy-t8rSSWV1V3RkcWNzLUk/edit?usp=sharing

Please tweet and put on Facebook.

Last edited:
I stay in order to get the word out, we take out another banner and fly it around the city all week this week.

but I guess then the question becomes where do you get enough publicity for the second dinner?

The same fucking people that were involved with the past public display of bashing will be the same fucking people to see/care about this banner. You guys are just trolling yourselves at this point. Get a life and go enjoy your family. The reality of the situation is that Bzz, Grobe and RW will all leave be gone within the next few years on their own time, not because of anything that you guys did. Go Deacs.

The same fucking people that were involved with the past public display of bashing will be the same fucking people to see/care about this banner. You guys are just trolling yourselves at this point. Get a life and go enjoy your family. The reality of the situation is that Bzz, Grobe and RW will all leave be gone within the next few years on their own time, not because of anything that you guys did. Go Deacs.

lol. See my sig below.

I know some here think in terms of delusions of grandeur, but I'm not one of them.

I modestly compare myself to this guy:
mohandas_gandhi.jpg

I think that if all the people supporting this protest would get together and send a letter to the University saying that they were all going to hold their breath until Wellman, Grobe & [Redacted] resigned, we could get something done here. They've tried newspaper ads, billboards, and now this airplane banner thing.....but let's get serious and play hardball: Tell 'em you're going to hold your breath until something is done! That should get their attention.

Oh God, that's it! Stratt, you need to begin a hunger strike. Publicize that shit. Show up at BB&T with a big sign, "DEMAND HUNGER - I DON'T EAT UNTIL WELLMAN IS FIRED." Then you just don't eat. That would get WAAAAAAAY more attention than a banner, which has now become old hat all over the country. But a hunger strike, Stratt...a hunger strike? That is new. New and EXCITING. You'd totally be interviewed. Columns would be written. Talk radio would devote segments to your effort. You would be famous. Wellman probably still wouldn't get fired and you might starve to death, at least until the authorities figure out a way legally to commit you or something and feed you via IV or through a feeding tube strung through your nostril, but you would cause America to shine a huge, bright shining light on you and Wake Forest sports. This is the kind of full measure I'm talking about, Stratt. The kind I've been waiting for you to take. Do it. This is a no-brainer.

I am telling everybody I see today. They can't wait. Big news!!!!!!!!

Did we ever get to see the one guy's W-2? I want to know how much money you make selling software or whatever the fuck he does so I know whether I should change careers.

Did we ever get to see the one guy's W-2? I want to know how much money you make selling software or whatever the fuck he does so I know whether I should change careers.

i think stratt is all bark, no bite on that threat

Back