• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Help Me Destroy Arrogant Gamecock Fan

count on south carolinians to even fuck BBQ up

You do realize there are 4 BBQ zones in SC? Not all SC BBQ is mustard. Where do you get your mustard BBQ from in SC? And please don't tell me Maurice's. There are damn good mustard-based sauces (not pure mustard) in SC, but you won't find them in a grocery store or at the buffet down the street.

My girlfriend went to South Carolina and converted me into a big fan. The Gamecocks - athletically - are doing much better than Wake ever has (two national championships, SEC championship).

My girlfriend went to South Carolina and converted me into a big fan. The Gamecocks - athletically - are doing much better than Wake ever has (two national championships, SEC championship).

Baseball? Yes. Everything else? Eh.

Two is more than eight, because eight is what we have.

That doesn't even count debate, in which I figure South Carolina is non-competitive.

E: South Carolina has eight, not two... but two are in Equestrian. That's like counting Clogging and Bass Fishing at NCSU.

Pretty simple. Give me hard fact to shut this blowhard up. Feel free to shit on the university, athletic programs, alumni, students.

In Spurrier's best year there, they're 1 not going to make the title game, and 2 as good as his worst at Florida.

George Rogers is illiterate.

Columbia has sucked for 200+ years. It only beat out Stateburg by one vote to be the capital.

Those guys in the RV on Borat.

They wear hats that say Cocks. And not ironically.

Their players are so dumb they aren't even smart enough to steal from somewhere other than the football office.

http://www.fanblogs.com/sec/004785.php

Columbia has sucked for 200+ years. It only beat out Stateburg by one vote to be the capital.

That must have really stung since Stateburg named themselves for the part and everything.

Just like poor Google, KS.

That must have really stung since Stateburg named themselves for the part and everything.

Just like poor Google, KS.

The original Carolina Gamecock and he can't even get his town named the capital.

I'm a Wake forest and South Carolina fan. When one team lets me down one year, the other one picks me up.

Only <3

I'm a Wake forest and South Carolina fan. When one team lets me down one year, the other one picks me up.

Only <3

You're apparently not big on basketball, or football championships.

I still can't get over the fact there is an arrogant gamecock fan. That's one of the all-time oxymorons i have ever heard.

Gimme 10 minutes for Wake to win in PK's and you can pull the "our soccer team beat yours" card.

Tell him S.Carolina is neither "Carolina" (established in 1801; UNC in 1789), nor are they "USC"... that's Southern Cal, of course. That always riles them up....

They are merely cocks.

Oh smack...WVU fan talks trash.

South Carolina basketball is utter shit. I wanted to catch some games when I lived down there but could never convince myself it was worth an hour drive to see them play anyone.

South Carolina baseball is the gold standard for college baseball right now. Back to back national championships, new stadium that is one of if not the best in nation, outstanding coaches, huge fan support, you name it.

South Carolina basketball on the other hand has not won an NCAA tourney game in 40 years-that is hard to believe. Darrin Horn probably does not last beyond this season as his seat just got combustable with the loss to Elon.

South Carolina football has a completely mediocre history, but is in as good a shape right now as they have ever been. If Spurrier can ever get the offense righted, then look out.

South Carolina football has a completely mediocre history, but is in as good a shape right now as they have ever been. If Spurrier can ever get the offense righted, then look out.

I agree with you on baseball, but hasn't this been said every year since he was hired?

South Carolina baseball is the gold standard for college baseball right now. Back to back national championships, new stadium that is one of if not the best in nation, outstanding coaches, huge fan support, you name it.

South Carolina basketball on the other hand has not won an NCAA tourney game in 40 years-that is hard to believe. Darrin Horn probably does not last beyond this season as his seat just got combustable with the loss to Elon.

South Carolina football has a completely mediocre history, but is in as good a shape right now as they have ever been. If Spurrier can magically make Marcus Lattimore's legs injury proof, then look out.

Only <3

Shoulda dated/married someone from Texas. Much better pick me up than South Carolina. Down year this year, but overall its fun.

Back