• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Here we go (BUZZ's RETURN CONFIRMED BY AD)...

Kenny Beck interview coming on at 5 on WXII. Hopefully he brought a little more heat than that first bozo.

JB Ricks' interview with Ron airs on Sports Night at 10pm on News 14. Based on his past tweets, I expect him to ask tougher questions as well.

When is Wellman going to have to answer to the Triad's big gun, Tolly "Mother Fucking" Carr:

0.jpg

apaprently the AD and WFPD are very concerned with the posts today.

Here is a picture of their reaction to brasky's call to arms:
nightmares-fear-factory-scared-bros.jpg

"He has my approval rating." -Ron Wellman

Totally dodges the question about fans' approval rating.

Unbelievable.

I want to see the full interview from Kenny Beck. He certainly was bringing some thunder.

"Do you care about the fans?" "Of course I care about the fans" Fuck you Wellman.

"Of course I care about the fans. I only ignore and alienate 95% of them." -Ronald Wellman

Thank you Mr. Wellman for making me embarrassed to tell people here in Ohio that my favorite team is Wake Forest. They laugh in my face. I have no respect for you.

I'm just watching the WFMY interview now.

I don't want to live in this world anymore.

I just watched the first 10 seconds or so and I'm already pissed beyond belief. When asked if Bzzz would be here next season, Wellman says "absolutely" like it was a dumb question???? Are you freaking kidding me???? We have got to get rid of this moron Wellman!!!!!

Is it wrong to want some crazy to tell Bz to quit or he'll burn his house down and Bz actually do it out of fear?

Back