• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Herman Cain

I'm not sure I get the Herman Cain love after the Repub debate. I watched all of it and I wasn't any more impressed with him in comparison to the rest of the people on that stage (with the exception of Santorum, who is absolutely awful).

In fact, the one person who did give me a positive impression was Gary Johnson. I knew absolutely nothing about him prior to the debate, and he doesn't come across as Presidential, but he seemed smart to me and didn't spend the entire debate spouting off talking points. He came across as more genuine than I was expecting.

I've seen several interviews with Gary Johnson. Sadly, I remember him only because of his support for legalizing marijuana. Everytime, he comes across as smart, knowledgeable, and easy to understand. Not "presidential" though. And it's a shame that seems to be so narrowly defined.

watch out for Jeb Bush to sneak in

The sad part is Jeb is more qualified than his brother.

There's no way Jeb will run in 2012. He'd lose and be done forever. I bet he's looking at 2016.

A Bush versus a Clinton in 2016, now that would br fun.

The sad part is Jeb is more qualified than his brother.

There's no way Jeb will run in 2012. He'd lose and be done forever. I bet he's looking at 2016.

A Bush versus a Clinton in 2016, now that would br fun.

That would signal the end of the world right?

Jebber would have been a fantastic president, but his time is gone.

Back