• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hey ACC Refs

I thought UVA got screwed at the end of the game. I'm not sure it was a catch but I don't know that it was indisputable. Fsu got too many chances.

Honestly I was pulling for FSU and thought it was a poor ending.

Send in FEMA's Mike Brown. The ACC Supervisor of Officials just isn't getting the job done.

The ACC needs to have just a regular dude who takes one final look at any decision following the replay and decides whether it is a ridiculous call. Seriously, that's it. A normal, non-ref person, perhaps not even a football fan, who employs a standard of review that is, "does the replay ref's decision make any sense?"

LMAO

FSU got many chances but you can't blame the refs for it. The facemask was legit, the no catch was the correct call, and the penalty on UVa was apparently correct based on the announcers take. They said their sidelin guys could hear it too.

I say this wanting FSU to lose so that Wake would finish 2nd

LOL at ACC officiating in the FSU/UVA, VT/UNC, WF/Clemson, and WF/UMD games!

After the Clemson game last week and then the crap I had to watch last night in person, I am fed up with ACC officiating. Terrible. Vandy please bring SEC reffs to the game next week.

The ACC is just stupid. The "call" should have went out yesterday that Wake needed a win to get bowl eligible. Maryland was already out no matter what. The ACC BENEFITS from filling its bowl spots. Making calls against Wake makes no sense in any way especially financially. Maryland even benefits from a Wake bowl because of the revenue sharing. Swofford must have taken lots of "those" classes when he played at unc.

Back