• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HEY FATTIES!

Hey biff, do you have some sort of mental disorder? The way you obsess over stuff and get in these manic cycles. And how you go out of your way to be a dick to people.

If a decent but not great friend saw your posting style how surprised would they be? I'm just trying to figure out who the real bifftannen is.

McDonald's Secret Menu Revealed !

http://hackthemenu.com/mcdonalds/secret-menu/

Check out the McGangbang !

mcdonalds-mcgangbang-1.jpg

Very good read, and very true. Could have made the same point without the condescension though.

I didn't really find it condescending.

There were multiple references to fat people just banking on the government and their loved ones taking care of them or footing the bill, when I highly doubt that ever enters their minds.

And also the "It wasn't really hard, BFD, I lost 110 lbs" stuff makes light of what some people really struggle with.

Exhibit A why it's not just simple and easy to just lose weight...NBD style.

Make sure to mock him when he gets down to a weight where he's comfortable going to a gym too.

It's not hard to lose weight. It just takes discipline.

Back