• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HEY FATTIES!

So, I'm having Zaxby's for dinner. Is this going to be good for me or bad for me?

Fuck if I know. I had a beer, pimento cheese burger and fries. I'll have some cake later.

IIFYM.

137848781326026782dagwood%20sandwich-hi.png

10 pages, and not one image of the start of the problem. The Dagwood sandwich.

Lots of people act like it's impossible; it's the food's fault, or it's genetics.

It's a combination of lack of will power, the availability and cost of healthy alternatives to shitty food, and genetics for a lot of people.

The science behind losing weight is very simple/easy.

Actually making it work is not the same level of difficulty for every single person, regardless of what 1 person says.

For lots of people, food is an addiction like any narcotic.

You don't have to tell me. I had cake on Friday, a cupcake on Saturday and ice cream yesterday.

A whole pizza Saturday for me, ice cream each and erry day. Still a pound lost during my weekly weigh in.

Eating healthy really isn't that expensive if you cook for yourself.

You need to bring healthy lunches to work too

True for both, it's the time and effort needed to do both of those. Not everyone can manage that.

Now I'm not making excuses, there are still people, like me, who eat quick and easy foods as opposed to preparing meals and lunches for myself for an entire week, even with the time available to do so.

Still not as simple for everyone as calories in versus calories out.

Back