• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

hey k(r)eeper: Why isn't Dino head coaching somewhere?

I asked earlier and nobody answered.

Are we still paying out Dino's contract? If so, that would be a good reason why he hasn't gotten another gig yet.

Most of the anti Bzzz venom has died down, even if we are looking at another poor season. Do we really need to rehash the pissing contests.

. . . and the first signs of apathy have set in. Thanks Mr. Wellman.

Bzzz's 12 recruiting class has given him some slack. If that class was a bunch of sleepers, I think the fanbase would be pretty harsh right now.

Some of those recruits were sleepers but progressed and now are getting some recognition. I have to give props to Buzz and of course Battle!

I was amped up for our previous "Top 10" recruiting class (A class that Buzz was also excited about after they all reconfirmed commitments to him in the wake of DG's termination). Seems like we went 2/5 in that recruiting class. Hopefully our success will be better with the incoming class. Recruiting rankings are nice to talk about it, but don't really mean all that much. It's just difficult to think that our basketball program might not be relevant (in terms of competing for ACC Championships and/or NCAA bids) for the next 2-3 years.

Just win baby.

so callout threads are ok as long as you don't say the dreaded f word (the one that the founders acted all indignant that you couldn't use on the old board)? Is that the takeaway here?

or will you stop being a pussy about it and just admit that you started a callout thread, you don't really give a shit if there are callout threads, you're just not allowed to start them about kanhoji because he'll stir up a ton of shit and bother you about it and the mods are scared to ban people and look like the old board so you won't do what obviously needs to be done and instead try to appease him, not even allowing posts like "he really kanhoji'd that"

you're not gonna get him to say it, but you're right

Last edited:
Back