• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

hey k(r)eeper: Why isn't Dino head coaching somewhere?

Of course it's a call-out thread. Only question is whether it's ok for mods to do it to known trolls or not.

Of course it's a call-out thread. Only question is whether it's ok for mods to do it to known trolls or not.

How is it? I am just asking him to defend his position on Dino. The thread that was deleted told kanh to go fuck himself

Doofus, I know you are a spoiled brat but even you--even you--can see a distinction. I dont see keeper crying like a little pussy. Believe me, if the Kanh thread had stayed up, there would have been an ambush of long pms. If there is one think kanh likes it's the pm feature.

How is it? I am just asking him to defend his position on Dino. The thread that was deleted told kanh to go fuck himself

Doofus, I know you are a spoiled brat but even you--even you--can see a distinction. I dont see keeper crying like a little pussy. Believe me, if the Kanh thread had stayed up, there would have been an ambush of long pms. If there is one think kanh likes it's the pm feature.

so it's like i said, kanhoji gets special protections because he's especially shit

I really didn't see the Kanhoji thread, so I can't comment on it, but you list keepers name in the thread and it is "calling him out" to defend himself.

I mean I dislike keeper as much as anybody on here but don't see how you can argue that it's not a call-out thread. Also not sure what being a spoiled brat has to do with it, but it made me laugh, so kudos.

So as long as no one complains about it then it's acceptable and if you do complain about it then the thread is taken down so mods don't have to deal with it. Great.

So as long as no one complains about it then it's acceptable and if you do complain about it then the thread is taken down so mods don't have to deal with it. Great.

It's like I'm in a cage match against the fiercest midget wrasslers in the land. Are you guys posting side by side, or alternating: seat on, seat off?

Last edited:
"Believe me, if the Kanh thread had stayed up, there would have been an ambush of long pms. If there is one think kanh likes it's the pm feature."

Dude, the thread told him to FUCK OFF. I asked keeper to reassess his position on Dino as a coach. He chose to stand his ground. I disagree, but respect his right to hold that opinion. Telling someone to FUCK OFF is just not the same thing, wolfie.

It's fine that you want to call-out keeper, and I'm all for it, but come on man...let's call a spade a spade here.

It's fine that you want to call-out keeper, and I'm all for it, but come on man...let's call a spade a spade here.

So if I post a thread that says, "fuck off doofus," you consider that a "callout thread?"

I still don't understand this. If someone has taken advantage of me someone let me know if I should be angry.

so callout threads are ok as long as you don't say the dreaded f word (the one that the founders acted all indignant that you couldn't use on the old board)? Is that the takeaway here?

or will you stop being a pussy about it and just admit that you started a callout thread, you don't really give a shit if there are callout threads, you're just not allowed to start them about kanhoji because he'll stir up a ton of shit and bother you about it and the mods are scared to ban people and look like the old board so you won't do what obviously needs to be done and instead try to appease him, not even allowing posts like "he really kanhoji'd that"

I still don't understand this. If someone has taken advantage of me someone let me know if I should be angry.

It's not "taking advantage of you", it's calling you out for having an awful opinion, which in this case you did (in my opinion).

If somebody called somebody else out for every single time they were wrong on a message board then we would never have any threads that discussed actual Wake sports.

I really didn't see the Kanhoji thread, so I can't comment on it, but you list keepers name in the thread and it is "calling him out" to defend himself.

I mean I dislike keeper as much as anybody on here but don't see how you can argue that it's not a call-out thread. Also not sure what being a spoiled brat has to do with it, but it made me laugh, so kudos.

You dislike me? Why?

It's not "taking advantage of you", it's calling you out for having an awful opinion, which in this case you did (in my opinion).

If somebody called somebody else out for every single time they were wrong on a message board then we would never have any threads that discussed actual Wake sports.

My opinion that the Gaudios live in Charlotte is an awful opinion? I don't understand.

Must be a slow day lapping balls in the AD office.

Back