• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Highest median household income ever ($59,039) in 2016

They're pretty much taking over in the professional services industry, primarily due to work ethic and intelligence. White people suck.

Dang. It's always more money. How much, do you think?

How about the average amount spent on this boards education (including school supplies, computers and books in the home, and a nutritious lunch everyday, etc.) multiplied by the number of schoolchildren in America. That would be a good start.

As a reminder, this country fought a World War against Germany, Italy and Japan. We dropped Atomic weapons on two Japanese cities. I'm sure they have their complaints, too.

Carry on.

Valueable input. Thanks so much

Interesting. Making people pay for bad choices. I could go for this.

May have about 95% of all Americans paying high prices and a few skating by on the cheap. Unfortunately, I think your plan hits the poor the hardest. Must be a Republican plan.

Maybe, but there is a strategy that if you put a few seeds in the ground food will just pop up! That food is healthier than anything processed and free. It's been around since the the early days but seldom utilized now.

I thought we were talking personal responsibility, what happened? Why should I pay a higher premium because fatty can't put down the Big Mac? We have know how bad cigarettes are cancer sticks since the 80s. You reap what you sow.

Huh? Is this supposed to score a point for the Republican Party or something? Good lord

The party of Lincoln supports honoring Confederate soldiers who fought to secede from Lincoln's USA.

Good to know.

It's never your fault, for sure. You bootstrapped right up onto that high horse

It's more of a Shetland pony. What I (and statistics) ask of people ain't hard, but it works. Just about every time you try it. You have to try it, though.

This thread is about median income, Einstein. Interesting that even they haven't followed your beloved path to success either.

We're talking about education spending, not welfare. Zip up your pants his isn't one of those threads

This thread is about median income, Einstein. Interesting that even they haven't followed your beloved path to success either.

Oh they damned sure have. Lowest rate of single parent rates by any group, says the data. It's weird how much white privilege you can pile up by making responsible choices. If I didn't know better..

Yet another thread about (anything) where JHMD believes the best government policy is "two parent households."

I'll pass.

Oh they damned sure have. Lowest rate of single parent rates by any group, says the data. It's weird how much white privilege you can pile up by making responsible choices. If I didn't know better..

So anybody can get white privilege? Cool. I thought you had to be white.

Could solve a lot of problems.

So anybody can get white privilege? Cool. I thought you had to be white.

Could solve a lot of problems.

At the moment, persons of Asian descent have more white privilege than white people do. Damn these identity politics. If I didn't know better, I would begin to think that they weren't a reliable policy solution. Thankfully, the Board Left keeps me on course. It's all about that privilege.

Back