• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

hillary is a pathological liar

giphy.gif

I cannot wait to hold rjk's $20 in my hands.

It's immediately going to charity of course

I cannot wait to hold rjk's $20 in my hands.

It's immediately going to charity of course

Give it to the Clinton Foundation and then ask for a favor.

eta: It will be the best $ spent by the Boards since I bought a brick marked "RJ Karl" at 43's Presidential Library.

Last edited:
It's hard to believe that the Attorney General of the United States didn't see the appearance problem here.

Give it to the Clinton Foundation and then ask for a favor.

eta: It will be the best $ spent by the Boards since I bought a brick marked "RJ Karl" at 43's Presidential Library.

Did this really happen?

I'm afraid she's going to tap dance her way through this. The FBI investigation will result in a blistering recital of facts that reflect poor judgement on her part but will not be enough for a criminal indictment. Loretta Lynch will not appear to have done anything wrong since she recused herself from the decision. The Clinton's declare another victory against the so-called right wing conspiracy and her campaign gains momentum. Meanwhile, the DOJ continues to allow the State Dept. to stonewall FOIA requests concerning emails that reveal the intertwined relationship between the Clinton Foundation and Hillary as SOS. She gets elected in November and we later learn what we already knew; that she and Bill are the most corrupt Washington insiders of all time. The country will be far better off when they are both dead and buried.

I'm afraid she's going to tap dance her way through this. The FBI investigation will result in a blistering recital of facts that reflect poor judgement on her part but will not be enough for a criminal indictment. Loretta Lynch will not appear to have done anything wrong since she recused herself from the decision. The Clinton's declare another victory against the so-called right wing conspiracy and her campaign gains momentum. Meanwhile, the DOJ continues to allow the State Dept. to stonewall FOIA requests concerning emails that reveal the intertwined relationship between the Clinton Foundation and Hillary as SOS. She gets elected in November and we later learn what we already knew; that she and Bill are the most corrupt Washington insiders of all time. The country will be far better off when they are both dead and buried.

maybe Hillary can notch several firsts: first woman to become POTUS, first president to be impeached, convicted and forcibly removed from office, first president to go to jail, pretty impressive if you ask me

it must be so frustrating to break upon the Walls of Clinton time and time and time again.

there's a reason I used the Helm's Deep gif, guys

It's going to be a long 4 years for the circle jerk club.

There's no doubt they're the king and queen of getting away with shit. I think Hillary's even slicker than Bill. Lots of people who knew them said she has always been the driving force in their quest for power. Bill was an ambitious good ol boy who ended up marrying one of the most ruthless Machiavellian's this nation has ever seen.

maybe Hillary can notch several firsts: first woman to become POTUS, first president to be impeached, convicted and forcibly removed from office, first president to go to jail, pretty impressive if you ask me

Absolutely nothing is going to happen to Hillary, just like nothing is going to happen to UNC sports. Sometimes bad guys win. it's more healthy just to accept it than try to fight it.

Back