• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

hillary is a pathological liar

So no harm was actually done as a result? This all seems to be a whole bunch of nothing. Still don't understand why she wouldn't use a government issued email though - why create even the possible appearance of impropriety?

My family gets together at the beach every summer. That's our tradition.

Her husband just met with the nations' top prosecutor (who, as fortune would have it, he appointed as an AUSA whilst President) when his wife was the direct or indirect subject to two different federal investigations. Creating the appearance of impropriety is hers.

I should have said, the lax security for her personal server might have made it possible for the Russians, Chinese, and Israelis to gain access to her emails. There is some evidence suggesting she was hacked but nothing conclusive that I'm aware of.

That and, even if you could file a FOIA request, there's nothing to request because so many emails are deleted and missing. At best, this whole situation is another example of Clinton's questionable judgment (and the Clinton family's legendary arrogance).

Maybe no crime was committed, but y'all commielibs would be going nuts if Dick Cheney pulled something like this.

And conservatives would say it was nothing.

That's why many people realize it's purely political and don't care.

Clinton lied. Millions died.

Nah, you're thinking about her mentor.

kisscriminalimage.jpg

Clinton is only responsible for the deaths of the Honduran child migrants/refugees she deported.

And conservatives would say it was nothing.

That's why many people realize it's purely political and don't care.

It doesn't change the fact that it's unethical behavior when he (Rove) did it and unethical behavior when she (Clinton) did it.

Clinton lied. Millions died.

One of the architects of the Iraq War, the neocon Robert Kagan, is speaking at a Clinton fundraiser. He clearly sees something in Clinton. Perhaps it was her vote for the Iraq War. Or her support for military involvement in Libya. Or wanting to see the US get much more heavily involved in Syria. .

We discredit MSM until it fits the narrative and then we blame others for the failures of MSM/not relying on it. What a tangled web we weave.

We discredit MSM until it fits the narrative and then we blame others for the failures of MSM/not relying on it. What a tangled web we weave.

Putting aside the absolute faith in fact-checking expressed on these pages by left-leaning posters (complete with condescending chiding we've all come to know and love) a scant ten days ago, did you click on the link or not?

So is the big deal that it was an unsecure server or is it because people think that there is some smoking gun in the correspondences that no longer exist, seems pretty conspiracy theory to me. Not to mention you could just use personal email for all your shady dealings.

Back