• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

hillary is a pathological liar

You mean a Seaman or Army Grunt isn't given the nuclear codes or where spies are? Oh, come on....

At least we know how she squeezed her way out of criminal charges.

It sounds like Hillary didn't realize the markings before each paragraph in a classified document; (C), (S), (TS) stand for Confidential, Secret and Top Secret. She is either unsophisticated or pretended to be unsophisticated. Of course these are things a Seaman Recruit is expected to figure out in the first week of boot camp while a two term Senator, Secretary of State and presumptive Presidential Nominee was completely stumped.

Apparently the director and the investigators in the FBI are unsophisticated as well.

If there was clear markings on each of these documents, than Comer would have indicated this.

Last edited:
Comey looks just like Ashcroft. Chaffetz looks like a pig that was transformed into a human against its will.

Comey looks just like Ashcroft. Chaffetz looks like a pig that was transformed into a human against its will.

Isn't Comey about 6'7? Ashcroft was regular sized.

Comey has classic good .looks. Ashcroft was kind of dumpy but did love his music.

What Comey said was that prior to this investigation he didn't think it was possible for someone of her stature not to know what the little (C) meant. She was asked during her questioning on Saturday whether or not she knew and she said she did not. She probably looked them in the eye and said she didn't know what it meant, they looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders, and gave her the benefit of the doubt. I probably would have done the same thing. To be fair, there were only three emails out of the whole bunch that bore the classified markings and they were of the lowest grade (confidential). I find this part of her saga to be more comical than damaging to national security. The emails that contained TS content that were not marked are much more troubling. Those are the redacted one's where Comey said any reasonable person would know they were classified.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: You were asked about markings on a few documents, I have the manual here, marking national classified security information. And I don’t think you were given a full chance to talk about those three documents with the little c’s on them. Were they properly documented? Were they properly marked according to the manual?

JAMES COMEY: No.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: According to the manual, and I ask unanimous consent to enter this into the record Mr. Chairman

CHAIRMAN: Without objection so ordered.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: According to the manual, if you’re going to classify something, there has to be a header on the document? Right?

JAMES COMEY: Correct.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: Was there a header on the three documents that we’ve discussed today that had the little c in the text someplace?

JAMES COMEY: No. There were three e-mails, the c was in the body, in the text, but there was no header on the email or in the text.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert about what’s classified and what’s not classified and we’re following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

JAMES COMEY: That would be a reasonable inference.

This is what Republicans spent taxpayer money on?

This is what Republicans spent taxpayer money on?

The investigation will reset the wreckless security culture in the State Dept. and elsewhere in government. You can add to Hillary's accomplishments:

- Spearheaded top to bottom review of classified email procedures and FOIA record keeping requirements

The investigation will reset the wreckless security culture in the State Dept. and elsewhere in government. You can add to Hillary's accomplishments:

- Spearheaded top to bottom review of classified email procedures and FOIA record keeping requirements

So, so wreckless.

You're probably right. No foreign adversaries are interested on our state secrets. This whole cyber-security threat is just a bunch of political whoy.

You're probably right. No foreign adversaries are interested on our state secrets. This whole cyber-security threat is just a bunch of political whoy.

I'd rather spend the money on upgrading our cyber-security.

Back