• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hillary unchained, no torture, ambassador Haley, environmental protections....

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Secretary Romney?

Rjk must be hurling his depends feces all over his house

now they will complain he is not fulfilling his promises. lmao

Where are the environmental protections since there was a report today that he wants to do away with the entire Earth science division of NASA (so climate study) and move all the money to deep space exploration.

Where are the environmental protections since there was a report today that he wants to do away with the entire Earth science division of NASA (so climate study) and move all the money to deep space exploration.

The planet is fucked. Overpopulation from the uneducated you have so little respect for has doomed us. Our future is in space.

The planet is fucked. Overpopulation from the uneducated you have so little respect for has doomed us. Our future is in space.

We only get there with white blue collar manufacturing. Not these elitist science types from the coasts. Middle American citizen astronauts. That's the future.

I just need some people to take personal responsibility that's all. Anyways yeah the future, and by that I mean distant distant future is in space but to get to that point we are probably going to need a little while longer on this planet. I mean we can't even get to mars right now, plus the technology needed to terafarm mars probably would mean we could just stay here. So yeah probably need to keep working on the place we live now.

Beam me up Scotty, this planet's fucked. There's a song that has a line like that and I'm gonna spend the rest of the day trying to remember what it is.

I just need some people to take personal responsibility that's all. Anyways yeah the future, and by that I mean distant distant future is in space but to get to that point we are probably going to need a little while longer on this planet. I mean we can't even get to mars right now, plus the technology needed to terafarm mars probably would mean we could just stay here. So yeah probably need to keep working on the place we live now.

When it comes to having children I'm 100% with you on the personal responsibility thing. Way too many people all over the world having children that they cannot provide for. Look at the stats for a place like Gaza, it's insane the birth rate, and most of the population is dependent on UN handouts to survive. Yet they keep pumping out the kids at a ridiculous rate.

No nothing good can come from this.

So anything that trump does that is remotely reasonable gets a gold star. Got it. Gonna be a fun four years watching the apologencia in action.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Beam me up Scotty, this planet's fucked. There's a song that has a line like that and I'm gonna spend the rest of the day trying to remember what it is.

It was a band from Berlin. This song was a hit in Germany. Doubt they were popular anywhere else. The chorus is: "Beam me up Scotty, this planet sucks!"

So anything that trump does that is remotely reasonable gets a gold star. Got it. Gonna be a fun four years watching the apologencia in action.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

your apologies to me, yes.

Oh, I forgot to mention his express disavowal of the alt-right

are the libs ever going to admit they were wrong on this guy?

Back