• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hitting the reset button on your life

Cool.

My youngest is 13 and has already said she'd move in a second. With one already in college and another set to leave for college in two years, I'm getting close to a good time for something like this. I just need to identify the "something."

If you are under 30, it does not count as hitting a reset button. You're just continuing to dick around, which is fine.

Cool.

My youngest is 13 and has already said she'd move in a second. With one already in college and another set to leave for college in two years, I'm getting close to a good time for something like this. I just need to identify the "something."

Interesting. I have two around that age (15/12), and I can't imagine either being anything but bummed about a move.

I'm thinking of quitting my job and opening up a taqueria/tequileria in my neighborhood. That or a whiskey distillery. Wife doesn't like either of those ideas though.

finna reset when i win this cool $400 mill

Interesting. I have two around that age (15/12), and I can't imagine either being anything but bummed about a move.

She loves Europe and is very mature for her age. I mean, sure she'd miss things, but we've talked about it and she understands that something like that would be an incredibly cool experience.

I think it would be cool, but I wouldn't want to have left behind all my friends when I was 13 and gone to a foreign country. Depends on where you're going too though I suppose.

I love traveling but couldn't imagine living in another country long term.

Back