• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Holy cow is the quad dead!!!

The quad became dead to me when it got littered with those zillions of WPT threads.

trudat. wfrw all the sudden got the big-head. he's a dick to new posters, sort of like OGB but without the funny condescension.

speaking of OGB, has he posted here yet? even though he can be a prick, he's one of my fav posters.

How can regular DS posters "skew" the poll anyway. Aren't they the target audience?

trudat. wfrw all the sudden got the big-head. he's a dick to new posters, sort of like OGB but without the funny condescension.

speaking of OGB, has he posted here yet? even though he can be a prick, he's one of my fav posters.

I have a hunch, but it's unconfirmed as far as i know.

WFWR or Mattwfu and a few others remind of of my roommate when it comes to TV shows. Before he has even seen something he makes a judgment if he will like it or hate it. Then if I happen to be watching something he will sit down, watch some, appear to enjoy it and laugh then get up and comment on how the show is so dumb and its awful to watch. WFWR has made up his mind and now can't change it. No matter how great these boards continue to become, he will always be the dissenter and hate these boards. I bet it tears him up inside.
youre-not-invited.jpg

Wow, apparently I have been using my jedi mind powers to instigate a poll skew in the BBD/fusiondad match.

LMAO at WFRW getting his feelings caught over his precious tourney being sullied.

Your picture must be in the dictionary next to the word hypocrite.

They can delete the URL to these boards all they want now. It is now known, so that information will spread around that site like most of the real information is spread around that site.

Via PM.

Your picture must be in the dictionary next to the word hypocrite.

Howso? Am I taking pleasure in somebody being mocked or their appearance being judged or their picture being photoshopped.

Maybe you should understand what the word hypocrite means before you comment on it.

My commenting on his "feelings being caught" is a direct response to his comments on the quad blaming me for skewing his tournament even though I did no such thing.

I don't even know who you are and have never really had any contact with you, but notice you go out of your way to insult and criticize me at every opportunity.

Last edited:
WFRW ran a tournament that facilitated public attacks and bullying on Chris and was thoroughly entertained by Chris' reaction.

I would get a serious kick out of WFRW catching feelings if I were Chris.

WFRW ran a tournament that facilitated public attacks and bullying on Chris and was thoroughly entertained by Chris' reaction.

I would get a serious kick out of WFRW catching feelings if I were Chris.

WFRW didnt start the tournament with the intention of hurting Chris's feelings yet Chris's feeling got hurt and now Chris, the hypocrite, is laughing at WFRW for getting his feelings hurt over the tournament.

Maybe they are both hypocrites, but it seems very petty for a middle aged man to take so much pleasure in someone else's feelings getting hurt just because a contest WFRW put together led to a bunch of packers making fun of Chris.

As for Chris thinking I have an obsession with him because I made fun of his looks in a couple threads (which he opened up by posting on a reveal yourself thread) and then he got his feelings hurt, it sounds like somebody is just insecure with his own body image. Here's a way to fix that: work out, get a decent haircut, and go to the eye doctor for some contacts.

Last edited:
WFRW didnt start the tournament with the intention of hurting Chris's feelings yet Chris's feeling got hurt and now Chris, the hypocrite, is laughing at WFRW for getting his feelings hurt over the tournament.

Maybe they are both hypocrites, but it seems very petty for a middle aged man to take so much pleasure in someone else's feelings getting hurt just because a contest WFRW put together led to a bunch of packers making fun of Chris.

Dented, it's time to give up the delusion, and join the rest of us.

The quad ain't coming back.

ever........

Dented, it's time to give up the delusion, and join the rest of us.

The quad ain't coming back.

ever........

I made 3 posts on DS today and now have made 6 on here today. Pretty sure that means I have pretty solidly joined.

As for Chris thinking I have an obsession with him because I made fun of his looks in a couple threads (which he opened up by posting on a reveal yourself thread) and then he got his feelings hurt, it sounds like somebody is just insecure with his own body image. Here's a way to fix that: work out, get a decent haircut, and go to the eye doctor for some contacts.

Maybe I expect more out of an adult WFU graduate than to act like an 11 year old jackass.

And to act like I take so much pleasure is laughable. I saw him attacking me on the Quad and posted one response.

Do you have a taxing job and kids? If I had a problem with my self-image, I wouldn't have posted any pictures of myself in the first place.

Last edited:
Yeah getting your feelings hurt when a bunch of dumb ass NC State grads make photoshops of your picture is the height of maturity.

ETA: A mature adult learns who he can and can't joke with, and now I see you are on the can't joke with list. Thanks. I will refrain from addressing you directly or indirectly from now on.

Last edited:

This is NOT what obsession looks like.

Yeah getting your feelings hurt when a bunch of dumb ass NC State grads make photoshops of your picture is the height of maturity.

ETA: A mature adult learns who he can and can't joke with, and now I see you are on the can't joke with list. Thanks. I will refrain from addressing you directly or indirectly from now on.

Cool. I will surely miss all of the good times we had.

Back