• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Holy cow is the quad dead!!!

not a big fan of pissing in someone else's corn flakes.

otoh, wfrw was kind of a dick about these boards, so some backlash against him (and his most visible posts on the old boards) was inevitable.

Wait, what the the hell, did he ban someone for having two usernames??

I thought collinswallpoo was a funny poster. bb too because obviously his cockiness was all an act.

Wait, what the the hell, did he ban someone for having two usernames??

I think they banned him because he was the person who posted the rank your race thread. They discovered his parody and banned that too.

Collinswallpoo was the same person as BB, and the cockiness was not an act at all he truly believed everything he said. He posted race baiting posts because he is a racist and really did think he was better than everyone. This was evident on the thread about Calloway, the funny thing about it all is that in real life he was a coke addict that failed out of Wake multiple times, and may or may not have even graduated and if he did graduate it took him at least 7 years.

Collinswallpoo was the same person as BB, and the cockiness was not an act at all he truly believed everything he said. He posted race baiting posts because he is a racist and really did think he was better than everyone. This was evident on the thread about Calloway, the funny thing about it all is that in real life he was a coke addict that failed out of Wake multiple times, and may or may not have even graduated and if he did graduate it took him at least 7 years.

Woah. #RealTalk

I think that guy started with the class ahead of me and I still saw him walking around campus with a backpack like three years after I graduated. I just figured he was doing a grad program or something.

I checked the reveal yourself thread on Scout but couldn't find it but didn't collinswallpoo post some pictures of himself?

I know he did post this: "I'm by far the best looking male poster on these boards...it's not even close."

I checked the reveal yourself thread on Scout but couldn't find it but didn't collinswallpoo post some pictures of himself?

I know he did post this: "I'm by far the best looking male poster on these boards...it's not even close."

I think his third alias was BenIsGreat or something like that, that might be on it, though he probably deleted the pics before he started claiming he was the best looking male.

I've got this beat. The guy I was briefly roommates with at Wake got arrested last year for threatening the president and posts completely insane Youtube conspiracy theories.

collinswallpoo posted his pics in one of the chat threads. He also posted pics of his girl, although I'm not sure those were real.

I've got this beat. The guy I was briefly roommates with at Wake got arrested last year for threatening the president and posts completely insane Youtube conspiracy theories.

You roomed with RULZ?

Back