• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Holy cow is the quad dead!!!

Instead of giving him mod status they gave him unlimited parodies to make his stupid tournament still seem relevant.

Those dudes really don't like me. I will try not to be as abrasive here while still arguing with RJ every fucking chance I get.

WPT is the worst. I may go back to the Quad more regularly once it is finished. If the Quad even still exists.

LOL at halfway down the page (15 threads down) the last reply was at 5pm today.

15 threads down here, the last reply was 8:36pm

It's that 10-20% of me that is a staunch Libertarian. I know it is a completely illogical way to govern, but damn, if it doesn't make sense...

Collinswallpoo was the same person as BB, and the cockiness was not an act at all he truly believed everything he said. He posted race baiting posts because he is a racist and really did think he was better than everyone. This was evident on the thread about Calloway, the funny thing about it all is that in real life he was a coke addict that failed out of Wake multiple times, and may or may not have even graduated and if he did graduate it took him at least 7 years.

I've met a lot of people that post on the Wake Forest message boards and bb is one of my favorites. Granted, I knew him before we knew each other posted but the point stands. He just likes riling up people. He's a good dude and a lot of fun to hang out with.

I've met a lot of people that post on the Wake Forest message boards and bb is one of my favorites. Granted, I knew him before we knew each other posted but the point stands. He just likes riling up people. He's a good dude and a lot of fun to hang out with.

As soon as I saw that post I knew this was going to be your response. Glad to see you are still predictable. And I don't mean that as an insult, because I had a good time hanging out with him too.

As soon as I saw that post I knew this was going to be your response. Glad to see you are still predictable. And I don't mean that as an insult, because I had a good time hanging out with him too.

I bet you did!

Pass the mirror, yo.

Of course you'd be friends with a dude who took 8 years to finish Wake.

Of course you'd be friends with a dude who took 8 years to finish Wake.

I went to Baptist for radiation treatment, not the Betty Ford clinic.

Also, it was six years. Ass.

Congrats on the engagement, I haven't seen you since I heard the news.

fcogap.jpg

Example 2409834 that the quad is dead, FearTheCumChin has only 30 votes in the worst poster tournament. Game over WFRW, I know you are reading this so close up shop.

Back