• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HOLY SHIT IT'S A SHARK

Oh my moly I would have pooped.

That reminds me that at Myrtle last weekend people started yelling and running out of the water because they saw a fin that ended up being a dolphin.

WTF? People can't tell the difference between a dolphin coming up for air and a shark? Must be some of those people from Ohio.

It was probably a porpoise that they thought was a shark and later decided was a dolphin.

WTF? People can't tell the difference between a dolphin coming up for air and a shark? Must be some of those people from Ohio.

I'm HOPING that someone just saw it as it almost fully submerged and didn't get a good look at it. There has been a lot of hype in the area about shark bites though so I think people are kind of paranoid.

sharkordolphintxt1.png

LOL you think i'm hanging out long enough to check out the backside of the dorsal fin?

and sweet mary, i would have shat myself and probably never gone in water deeper than my knees again if that was me on the dock.

and sweet mary, i would have shat myself and probably never gone in water deeper than my knees again if that was me on the dock.

You could still get bit. If I get bit, I get bit. It would suck, but you basically lock up a topper story for 99.9% of your interactions with peeps.

Yeah it was a bull shark. I saw on the Discovery Channel recently that bull sharks are the most dangerous sharks in the world because they are (1) extremely aggressive, (2) able to swim in brackish waterways, and (3) commonly found in warmer, shallower waters.

Also, bull sharks mate in brackish waters at river mouths in late summer/early fall.

They have been found is far upriver as Illinois and they are responsible for more attacks on people than any other species. They blamed a Great White for what happened around New York many years ago to inspire jaws, but experts say they are pretty sure it was bull as kids were attacked in rivers.

This just happened monday in australia I believe.

This one always freaks me out it could have been much much worse.

ive long argued that getting eaten by a shark would be a great way to go. i mean a big ass shark that comes out of nowhere and takes a huge chunk in one bite so you don't suffer too much. if that is an option then sign me up. so primal. theres no place id rather be than enjoying myself catching some sweet radical, so to be snuffed out in the prime right there would be ok with me. vaya con dios brahs.

Back