• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Homebrewing Beer

It'll be all grain though. That's all I do anymore.

I guess that's not so bad though.

I still have lots of my last brew (imperial stout with spices). We should do a beer-together.

My current problem is I have about 100 commercial beers cellared along with 4 or 5 cases of homebrew, but I want to brew a freshie for the summer. I think if I went to Juggheads less than twice a week that'd help me put a dent in it.

Anyone interested in growing their own hops? 5 years in, I've come to the realization that I just dont have the time to devote to growing them the way they deserve. I've got some fuggle and centennial hops plants that I'll be happy to donate to a new home if anyone is interested. They'll be ready to transplant this winter after they go dormant.

Bump. Getting back into brewing after a seven year hiatus this weekend. Going extract for now. What's everyone been brewing?

I'm still drinking down my last five batches. Self-imposed moratorium on new brews. Last thing I did was a hopped cider in the fall. Before that was a cherry habanero irish red.

Back