• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Homecoming and shit to do

EatLeadCommie

Tommy Elrod
Reaction score
Ok there is the football game and the Connells and all that boring shit. What else is there to do in W-S for bar hopping? What is around the stadium and what is downtown? Where are the karaoke joints, live music places, and chill out bars? Haven't been back since sometime after the Orange Bowl.

My suggested plan of attack: Lunch and early afternoon beers at Simo's, happy hour at the Safari Room, dinner at TOG, late night at Bob's tap room, breakfast at Colson's. There's a full day!

My suggested plan of attack: Lunch and early afternoon beers at Simo's, happy hour at the Safari Room, dinner at TOG, late night at Bob's tap room, breakfast at Colson's. There's a full day!

we have a winner!!!

You the Man!

The Connells will be a fun time for the 40 and over crowd.

No Staley's?

Where are the locations of said places? Don't plan on being awake for breakfast

Except that they went to UNC. Carry on.

I don't care where they went. They are boring and whitebread as you could possibly get.

Maybe we could all wear our khakis and popped collars with our topsiders without socks while we listen?

That's right. Fight the power! You rage... RAGE against the dying of... I mean, machine!!

BTW, it is very WF. Where'd you go?

That's right. Fight the power! You rage... RAGE against the dying of... I mean, machine!!

BTW, it is very WF. Where'd you go?

I went to Wake, but I figured the school left the 90's behind them when I did as well.

the connells suck.

surely we aren't arguing that point.

Back