• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Homecoming and shit to do

I don't care where they went. They are boring and whitebread as you could possibly get.

Maybe we could all wear our khakis and popped collars with our topsiders without socks while we listen?

We didn't pop our collars then. That was a product of the mid-80s until this latest generation of idiots brought it back into vogue. Topsiders without socks, sure. Khakis, sure, especially khaki Duckhead shorts. What you forgot was the braided belts.

We didn't pop our collars then. That was a product of the mid-80s until this latest generation of idiots brought it back into vogue. Topsiders without socks, sure. Khakis, sure, especially khaki Duckhead shorts. What you forgot was the braided belts.

Touche

I'm thinking about wearing my old letter jacket around.

While we're on the 1980s and BHS, anyone see that NCSU offered Danny Peebles' daughter -- in 7th grade? I think that beats the Leak brother.

I don't care where they went. They are boring and whitebread as you could possibly get.

Maybe we could all wear our khakis and popped collars with our topsiders without socks while we listen?

you did go to WF, right?

While we're on the 1980s and BHS, anyone see that NCSU offered Danny Peebles' daughter -- in 7th grade? I think that beats the Leak brother.

Yep. Can't believe Danny's daughter is that young. William has a kid playing at Western, and he is like 5 or so years younger than Danny.

O.A.R. > The Connells

(my college band is better than yours)

I think Jackopierce and Cravin Melon are available.

I was this close to saying Jackopierce. Drivin n cryin was up for consideration as well, but DnC should never, never ever OPEN for the Connells.

I was this close to saying Jackopierce. Drivin n cryin was up for consideration as well, but DnC should never, never ever OPEN for the Connells.

Clearly you're from Atlanta, right? I'd take JoP any day over them, but of course I'm from Dallas. At least we have the Gunners though.

Clearly you're from Atlanta, right? I'd take JoP any day over them, but of course I'm from Dallas. At least we have the Gunners though.

Savannah actually. You would've known that if I had said Jupiter Coyote.

And yes, we'll always have the Gunners.

I was the one who let you know
I was your sorry-ever-after.

Hey, leave Kevn Kinney out of this. DnC does not belong in this conversation.

had kinda forgotten about Cravin' Melon, who seemed ubiquitous at the time but who I never actually saw play. So I looked them up to see what I missed. From wikipedia:

At their December 26, 2009 concert at the Wild Wing Cafe in Greenville, SC, the band announced plans to make a new album in the near future. The band has recently regained some of its past regional popularity, headlining several events including the 2010 Rock Hill, SC 4 July Festival, the 2010 and 2011 Virginia Cantaloupe Festival.

Kickass!!

Back