• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Homecoming and shit to do

Clearly you're from Atlanta, right? I'd take JoP any day over them, but of course I'm from Dallas. At least we have the Gunners though.

Saw Jackopierce this summer. Looked older, but sounded exactly the same. Really great show.

"Won’t you stay on the vineyard for the summer
Won’t you stay on the vineyard for the year
We'll find a little house down there in Oak Bluffs
And our children is all that we hear"

This is happening next weekend and should be neat for out of towners to check out:

The first annual Texas Pete Culinary Arts Festival will be held in the arts district of downtown Winston-Salem, North Carolina on September 20th and 21st, 2014. There will be free admission for all to come celebrate the talent of local Winston-Salem chefs and the live music of locally and nationally-known bands. We will have a delicious selection of local food and a beer garden to enjoy local microbrews and domestic beer.

Hours:
Saturday, September 20: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Sunday, September 21: 12:00pm - 7:00pm

I'm bumping this up in the hopes that ELC will get on here all drunked up and post his semi-coherent ramblings about this year's homecoming festivities.

I'm back. Winston sucks worse than it did 20 years ago. Well, the area around campus does. The university has bought up all that area on Baity St. and done absolutely jack shit with it. Downtown appears improved, but it's pretty easy to polish up a turd.

Back