• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Homeland

Tin Cup

Reaction score
Show deserves its own thread. Great first 7 episodes. Sunday nights final 10 minutes was Emmy-worthy.

Only problem is that its on Showtime so a lot of people dont get to see it.

Show deserves its own thread. Great first 7 episodes. Sunday nights final 10 minutes was Emmy-worthy.

Only problem is that its on Showtime so a lot of people dont get to see it.

Great show. Can't wait to see the direction the writers take the show after this past episode. I really love "Inigo Montoya" as Saul.

Yea, I can't decide if Eileen is sticking to being a terrorist and gave the Walker description to throw them off of Brody or if he really is the POW terrorist. Or maybe Brody is still in it for the long-haul and they were both turned but dont know about the other.

Claire Danes is fantastic in this. The scene at the table in the cabin was unbelievable drama.

Fantastic show. I'm absolutely hooked.

The previews for next week's episode show Walker running from the cops, so he is defs a terrorist, I think.

i hate that i don't get showtime. since a lot of it was filmed in charlotte, i have a bunch of friends who were extras. i want so much to see them in it.

Not a Showtime subscriber, so I'm planning to check this out once it makes it to DVD or something.

Just started watching it because of buzz it has been generating. Love it.

This show is fantastic. The plot twist like the good old versions of “24”.

Agree - love the show. Mandy Patinkin's character is fantastic. Danes is also good playing a somewhat rogue agent. And the wife is smoking hot, which is prolly a little unrealistic, though I'm willing to suspend my disbelief for her.

Agree - love the show. Mandy Patinkin's character is fantastic. Danes is also good playing a somewhat rogue agent. And the wife is smoking hot, which is prolly a little unrealistic, though I'm willing to suspend my disbelief for her.

Yes. And I'm only 3 episodes in but I think they've shown her tatties every single one so far.

I'm only 2 episodes in, but think it is great so far. By the way can't wait for Shameless season 2.

Great show. I am getting more intrigued by Saul's character; his first polygraph was interesting and makes me wonder if he took a beta blocker or something to pass the second time.

If you don't have Showtime call up your cable company and see if they have any specials going on. I am currently on a one year free trial from the last time I called TWC to see if they would lower my bill.

Great show, great performances, wife has great bod.

The chemistry between Danes and Dick Winters is smoking hot.

Finally watched Sunday's episode. Some twists in there I certainly wasn't expecting! Really enjoying the show.

I've also got friends who were extras, though I haven't seen any yet.

If you don't have Showtime call up your cable company and see if they have any specials going on. I am currently on a one year free trial from the last time I called TWC to see if they would lower my bill.

also if you threaten to either drop channels/packages or just the carrier in general you stand a good chance of getting a great little offer sent your way

That was def a HOLY SHIT moment.

Yeah. It just keeps getting better and better.

yawn. I'm watching but very nervous that this show is heading down.

Back