• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Homeland

That was an interesting twist.

I think Abu Nazir is totally manipulating Brodie.

This is another show where I don't think they thought there would be a season 2, but I am enjoying this season.

More importantly, how many seasons until it is Deb vs Dexter?

Dexter this season has been boring, IMO. I'm glad some kind of twist happened this last week at least.

This is another show where I don't think they thought there would be a season 2, but I am enjoying this season.

More importantly, how many seasons until it is Deb vs Dexter?

They are prob saving that for the last season, although I wish she'd hurry up and bust his ass, he's been a total doucherocket this season.

"To show I can be a better FATHER, dead dad ghost Harry. That's what I want to prove."

Fuck off and go kill people, asshole.

think she can bust him in 1-2 episodes, or will it be a full season thing?

is it common knowledge how many more seasons are left? i have no clue.

Yes, it just got renewed for 2 more seasons.

I did think this was the weakest Homeland episode so far. Got a bit bored by the flashback stuff. But overall, really like it so far.

Also just started Dexter this year (got Showtime in the Spring). Really like it.

Do yourself a favor and watch the first 3 seasons of Dexter on ShowGo, or whatever it is called. Those seasons were fantastic.

thought tonight's episode was pretty good. don't really know how claire danes still has a job after this episode, but i liked the episode. next week's episode looks really good. not posting any spoilers.

Do yourself a favor and watch the first 3 seasons of Dexter on ShowGo, or whatever it is called. Those seasons were fantastic.

I thought 3 sucked but 1,2 and 4 are mindblowingly good.

I absolutely love Dexter though, been my favorite show for a while. The season finale looks like it's going to be sick. Hanks Jr. has been better than I expected as a villian, but obvioulsy not close to Trinity or Icetruck.

I absolutely love Dexter though, been my favorite show for a while. The season finale looks like it's going to be sick. Hanks Jr. has been better than I expected as a villian, but obvioulsy not close to Trinity or Icetruck.

yeah I have high hops for tonight's episode. it's about to time this season finally picked up.

i am waiting to see if my sleeper prediction that saul is the mole turns out right. i doubt it, but he did flunk the lie detector (once) about slipping the guy a razor early in the season...

Of all the people in the show it is going to be the 16 year old bratty girl that outs Brody as a terrorist. lolz

i am waiting to see if my sleeper prediction that saul is the mole turns out right. i doubt it, but he did flunk the lie detector (once) about slipping the guy a razor early in the season...

i was convinced on this until the last episode.

i am looking forward to this episode. i think the mole thing may be saved for next season (they need something if every other plot line literally blows up this episode).

still not sure how abu nazir 'turned' both walker and brody. i could see one or the other, but not both. but that part doesn't look in doubt. brody looked like he had some freedom when he was helping the kid -- how or why would he not know that walker was alive?

i am kind of hoping brody doesn't follow through.

Back