• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Homeland

I predict Brody backs out after being confronted by his daughter but then Walker kills the VP anyway. He is the built-in backup plan.

just finished catching up on this show. so good. Claire Danes is so impressive in this role. acting has been great all around. can't wait for the finale tomorrow night

Should be a good episode.

I kind of respect Claire Danes for refusing to go topless so far. Most of these shows have tons of gratuitous nudity, and there is some in here, but Danes has remained clothed. Good for her.

I was sad when they killed off the hot Saudi girlfriend.

I was sad when they killed off the hot Saudi girlfriend.

worst part of the series so far. i imdb'd her and she has had a lot of small roles here amd there including a lot of Judd Apatow films

Should be a good episode.

I kind of respect Claire Danes for refusing to go topless so far. Most of these shows have tons of gratuitous nudity, and there is some in here, but Danes has remained clothed. Good for her.

she was on Conan the other night and everytime someone would talk about sex scenes or nudity she would say "it is Showtime after all" and roll her eyes.

i liked it - also, even though claire danes is right, everything Brody actually does proves her wrong every step of the way. and she fights through it. she thought the walker thing was a setup to get everyone in one room and cause more damage. walker causes everyone to get in the same room and there is no more damage.

also, for what it's worth, saul lit up the metal detectors in this episode as well. not sure if that means anything, but maybe. at this point, i think they want me to think he is the bad guy.

I liked it as well. They could have gone for the big payoff and the huge explosion, but it would have dramatically lowered the ceiling for the show in the future. Lewis is too good as Brody and the character is too compelling to throw away for a cheap cathartic thrill. Without him, Homeland would just become another show with a crazy but intelligent lead with a more rational sidekick to rein them in that fights crime/solves medical mysteries/is a spy. I'm glad they didn't fall into that trap.

i liked it - also, even though claire danes is right, everything Brody actually does proves her wrong every step of the way. and she fights through it. she thought the walker thing was a setup to get everyone in one room and cause more damage. walker causes everyone to get in the same room and there is no more damage.

also, for what it's worth, saul lit up the metal detectors in this episode as well. not sure if that means anything, but maybe. at this point, i think they want me to think he is the bad guy.

for the last 4 or 5 episodes I've been back and forth on Saul...he does one thing and I'm like "OH SNAP SAUL, YOU A TERRORIST!" then he does something and I'm like "Oh, my bad saul"

i noticed this as well and agree that they are just trying to make us think he is a bad guy. i just dont see how he would do some of the things he is doing if he is the mole. unless he is working with Abu Nizar (sp?) to uncover the drone attack that the VP is trying to cover up and thats why he is being so persistent. i dont know.

i think the reason i was disappointed with the finale is that they left a lot of questions unanswered which i understand is the point of a finale but its like we have no idea about anything. do we have to wait until next fall for season 2?

Last edited:
Back