• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hookups Are Pretty Rare. Unless You’re White and Wealthy

Under that definition of a hookup no way do only 14% of people have 10 throughout college.

She miss quotes the research that she links to. The studies have shown its anywhere between 20 and 28 percent. I don't know where the 14% came from.

Apparently PH and Rush Limbaugh both agree that Sandra Fluke is a hosebag.

"The other people"?? What do you know about her that makes you think you can just blanket label her?

Did you see what she quoted?

I know that she's "white, heterosexual, able-bodied, and conventionally attractive". Could be wealthy.

Hard to get offended by that, so nice work bojangles.

Sociological studies suggest that lingering racism plays a part: Black people have been traditionally stereotyped as hypersexual (trigger warning: see the “jezebel” and “mandingo” stereotypes). So, for black men and women, embracing sexual freedom can bring individual rewards, but also risks affirming harmful beliefs about African-Americans.

I've never heard about this at all. I really had no idea this was a thing.

Look up Jezebel, mammy, and sapphire stereotypes of black women.

Look up Jezebel, mammy, and sapphire stereotypes of black women.

Sure, the thing is, that is a really stupid appropriation of Jezebel. Jezebel just means whore. The origins are from Egypt.

So an African word for whore is used to describe a stereotype of a promiscuous black woman and that is somehow a misappropriation of the word?

No. But a word for whore used to describe a stereotype of a whore seems appropriate to me.

Jezebel was from Asia Minor. I had no idea the modern usage had any connotation regarding African women, black or otherwise.

It's quite common.

So an African word for whore is used to describe a stereotype of a promiscuous black woman and that is somehow a misappropriation of the word?

LOL at Egypt being African. And yes, it's misappropriation. The word just means whore.

Toogs, a word that means whore being used to label a whore stereotype is a problem?

And who said it was a racial slur?

Just look up Jezebel, mammy, and sapphire like I said before.

You're dismissing very common terminology because you hadn't heard it.

Why is in the exact opposite in middle and HS? All the black dudes at my school were getting bloweys behind the gym before I even knew what a vagina looked like.

If black people hook up less, it's because they have fewer options to choose from. It's not as if they are any more or less dignified than wealthy white folks. The sex drive and the things we do and say to get pussy know no racial bounds.

Money and majority status gets you pussy. Gee, I wonder how many federal dollars were wasted to draw that conclusion.

I guess now is as good a time as any to dispel the rumor of black guys having bigger penises than white guys. I know this to not be true because I played football in HS, and since we were the alpha males on campus, if a big dick was to be found in our HS it would've been in our lockerroom. And it was common knowledge that, among the 35 or so of us, only Sam Stephenson (a white guy) and John Williams (a black guy) had unusually big schlongs. There were actually more black guys on the team than white guys, and still only 1 of them was unusual in size.

Last edited:
I guess now is as good a time as any to dispel the rumor of black guys having bigger penises than white guys. I know this to not be true because I played football in HS, and since we were the alpha males on campus, if a big dick was to be found in our HS it would've been in our lockerroom. And it was common knowledge that, among the 35 or so of us, only Sam Stephenson (a white guy) and John Williams (a black guy) had unusually big schlongs. There were actually more black guys on the team than white guys, and still only 1 of them were unusual in size.

:wtf:

Did you see what she quoted?

I know that she's "white, heterosexual, able-bodied, and conventionally attractive". Could be wealthy.

Hard to get offended by that, so nice work bojangles.

Well you completely missed my point, but that's typical.

I guess now is as good a time as any to dispel the rumor of black guys having bigger penises than white guys. I know this to not be true because I played football in HS, and since we were the alpha males on campus, if a big dick was to be found in our HS it would've been in our lockerroom. And it was common knowledge that, among the 35 or so of us, only Sam Stephenson (a white guy) and John Williams (a black guy) had unusually big schlongs. There were actually more black guys on the team than white guys, and still only 1 of them were unusual in size.

Good job everyone, we're done here.

Back