• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hookups Are Pretty Rare. Unless You’re White and Wealthy

I guess now is as good a time as any to dispel the rumor of black guys having bigger penises than white guys. I know this to not be true because I played football in HS, and since we were the alpha males on campus, if a big dick was to be found in our HS it would've been in our lockerroom. And it was common knowledge that, among the 35 or so of us, only Sam Stephenson (a white guy) and John Williams (a black guy) had unusually big schlongs. There were actually more black guys on the team than white guys, and still only 1 of them were unusual in size.

This whole post is ridiculously awesome, but the bolded part has to be the best.

Toogs, a word that means whore being used to label a whore stereotype is a problem?

And who said it was a racial slur?

Just look up Jezebel, mammy, and sapphire like I said before.

You're dismissing very common terminology because you hadn't heard it.

I'm familiar with the term. I have used the term. Calling it a "black thing" is dumb.

Who called it a "black thing"?

Not me.

Just look up what I asked you to look up and read for yourself.

Who called it a "black thing"?

Not me.

Just look up what I asked you to look up and read for yourself.

I am not saying it's you, but that article and others indicate it has been appropriated, which is dumb. Why can't they call it the "Black Whore Model" or whatever.

I guess now is as good a time as any to dispel the rumor of black guys having bigger penises than white guys. I know this to not be true because I played football in HS, and since we were the alpha males on campus, if a big dick was to be found in our HS it would've been in our lockerroom. And it was common knowledge that, among the 35 or so of us, only Sam Stephenson (a white guy) and John Williams (a black guy) had unusually big schlongs. There were actually more black guys on the team than white guys, and still only 1 of them was unusual in size.

i'm not sure how to react to this but this post needs some sort of reaction. i'm just gonna go ahead and pos rep simply because i dunno what else to do. and because it made me chuckle.

3 pages and I'm still trying to figure out why i should care about this issue

are all africans black?
tumblr_mgsildWJZB1s2gm4xo1_400.gif

What a shock that ugly, broke people don't get laid in college!

i'm surprised no one else is familliar with the jezebel thing.

Back