• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hottie Tournament-2013 Champion Minka Kelly, 2nd Kate Beckinsale, 3rd Natalie Portman

jamesda3

Reaction score
Since I did not get any feedback I selected 64 people who have been ranked in the top 100 of most list I have seen for actresses, a few singers, and a few side line reporters. Along with the occasional odd ball I threw in.

It is a bracket just like the NCAA tourney and the person with the most votes moves on. The round concludes at 10pm every two days.

It took me a while to do this while I was killing time so please vote. I want to see who the board votes as the hottest of the 64 as well as the final 4. If I left someone out let me know and I will include them in next years which I plan to do around tourney time.

I did not include any pure models.

I did throw in 2 of the old time hotties just to see how they place.

Judge by personal preferences in appearance not by popularity or acting skills.

Here is the link you do not have to be a member to vote and please only vote once don't skew your favorites.

http://public.bracketeers.com/matchup.php?id=2094

I know it seems like a lot sorry but I was bored.

Last edited:
surprised at some the results coming in so far. I put the actress I thought was ugliest by far against Janina Gavankar and she is smoking her. Have you guys seen this woman she is gorgeous?

Obviously setting the field isn't an exact science, but damn you can't have matchups like Theron vs Dunst and Hepburn vs Winslet.....has anyone ever thought Winslet was hot? My Latin chicks are underrepresented, poor Eva Longoria has a brutal matchup in the first round...

Please offering suggestions for better contenders as the poor performers will be taken out in next years bracket. As for the bracket it was amazingly hard to set up. I tried to set up the easier matches with sure things. Theron was a #1 seed, as was Portman, Hepburm, and I cannot remember the others. There are a few surprises for me like how Katy Perry is beating up on Michelle Pfieffer there must be a lot of younger voters. Disappointed in Gavankar getting beat up on by an a Great Dane. Also I think Tomei has that sneaky hotness I like.

Oh and Jennifer Lawrence neck and neck with Katrina Bowden :eek: Bowden is smoking.

only 2 of the 6 or 7 from the most beautiful of all time are winning their match ups against their younger competition

Adding Kate Upton would have caused a lot of the others to lose I am sure.

Predictions for the final 4? Upset Predictions?

Final Four based on listening to the board the last few years:

Portman
Johansson
Kunis
and Minka Kelly pulling of the second round upset over Wilde.

Portman vs Kunis Final although I would pick Minka out that bunch.

Kristin Bell vs Jennifer Connelly killed me. That probably my top 2 crushes.

Also, fail on not including Emma Watson. I refuse to vote from now on

ill include her in next years version I still sort of see her as the little girl from Harry Potter.

alright fess up who voted Dunst over Charlize ruining her batting .1000?

Pitting Kate Beckinsale vs Naomi Watts in the 1st round is a crime.

Back