• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hottie Tournament-2013 Champion Minka Kelly, 2nd Kate Beckinsale, 3rd Natalie Portman

These are the ones I voted for that are losing: Emilia Clarke, Naomi Watts (though Kate Beckinsale is smoking so I knew this would be a huge upset if Watts could somehow pull it off, Beckinsale is a 1 seed), Jennifer Connelly, Janina Gavankar (much better pics of her out there), Nicole Kidman (should've probably voted for Penelope), Maggie Grace, Katherine Heigl, Angelina Jolie, Zoe Saldana, Kerry Washington, Monica Belluci, Leany Headey, Eva Longoria, Milla Jovovich (only 27.5% of the vote? Come on now!), Marisa Tomei (bummed she's not doing better)

Yea I am disappointed I didn't get a better pic of Janina

janina-gavankar-in-maxim-july-2012-photos-002.jpg

janina-gavankar-fhm.jpg

Janina-1.jpg

I have always thought Danes wasn't very attractive so I thought she would perform much better. As for Tomei I thought she would be doing better myself something about her I dig her facial expressions and look I like. Milla losing that badly to Carrie is very surprising to me. The former models are struggling.

milla5.jpg

This or Carrie Underwood you guys can have Carrie.

I won't really care if Angelina, Eva, or Nicole lose- those were all pretty much toss ups. Putting Halle Berry and Angelina in the same bracket is like having two one seeds face off.

I won't really care if Angelina, Eva, or Nicole lose- those were all pretty much toss ups. Putting Halle Berry and Angelina in the same bracket is like having two one seeds face off.

I am going to find an easier bracketing service for next years. This one didn't really had a seeding function. It had the entire list of 64 and you had to click on them then the move up or down button to sort them and that was incredibly annoying. towards the middle the seeding and match ups got messed up a little.

I am going to find an easier bracketing service for next years. This one didn't really had a seeding function. It had the entire list of 64 and you had to click on them then the move up or down button to sort them and that was incredibly annoying. towards the middle the seeding and match ups got messed up a little.

Just way too much talent in that Jolie/Berry pairing for a first round matchup. Still, appreciate the effort.

I think I made the top seeds Fox, Portman, Pfieffer, and I cannot remember the other

Kristin Bell vs Jennifer Connelly killed me. That probably my top 2 crushes.

Also, fail on not including Emma Watson. I refuse to vote from now on

This. Jennifer Connelly is redonkulous. Hottest thing in this contest....

Julianne Hough v. Scarlett Johansen... Ack! Julianne is one of the most beautiful people in the world and I had to vote for her over Scarlett - but I love Scarlett!

Voting ends and round 2 begins tonight at 10pm.

Only about 3 or 4 match ups could probably go either way at this point.

Panettiere vs Heigl

Turner vs Washington

Zeta-Jones vs Deschanel

that was the pic I used in the bracket. She is in the toughest bracket seriously doubt she makes it out of round 2.

Back