• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hottie Tournament-2013 Champion Minka Kelly, 2nd Kate Beckinsale, 3rd Natalie Portman

I can't believe Knightley is going to make it to the Sweet 16 - I can't stop looking at her crooked teeth - hideous.

... and K Bell vs. M. Kunis is a unfair matchup - both would be Final 4 worthy.

so true. Like picking between your kids - impossible.

is it just me or does that pic of Sofia Vergara not look anything like her?

Is it possible for you to come to a thread I created in trying to do something fun for the board and be civil or is that to much to ask from you?

Dude, you asked why Gavankar went down so easily, I was explaining it to you. With the lesser known people, the pics you choose are extremely important.

Dude, you asked why Gavankar went down so easily, I was explaining it to you. With the lesser known people, the pics you choose are extremely important.

Find me a great picture for next year. All of the ones I am finding seem subpar and I think she is as hot as anyone in this contest.

I can't believe Knightley is going to make it to the Sweet 16 - I can't stop looking at her crooked teeth - hideous.

... and K Bell vs. M. Kunis is a unfair matchup - both would be Final 4 worthy.

The voting and an easier bracketing service will make matchups easier to make next year.

What can I say about this bracket that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan?

4fe4739f18613320da003a99.jpg

Find me a great picture for next year. All of the ones I am finding seem subpar and I think she is as hot as anyone in this contest.

I understand you think she is, but, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and, in my eye, she's just not. That is, she is plenty hot but not "as hot as anyone in this contest".

1999/2000 Britney Spears would run this whole tournament into the ground...

britney_spears_9_big.jpg

She might not make the 2nd round definitely wouldn't make the sweet 16

She might not make the 2nd round definitely wouldn't make the sweet 16

You clowns have that paper bag inducing skank Keira Knightley going into the Sweet 16? What the fuck, man? Where's the justice?

Da fuq is with the knightley hate? Her face is where rainbows come from.

You clowns have that paper bag inducing skank Keira Knightley going into the Sweet 16? What the fuck, man? Where's the justice?

Yeah. So Wrong. I am also disappointed in the Hayek/Beckinsdale match up. Hayek in Desperado is straight smoke.

Back