• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hottie Tournament-2013 Champion Minka Kelly, 2nd Kate Beckinsale, 3rd Natalie Portman

The variety of opinions on who is hot is pretty amazing - and those differences are what make the world go 'round.

C. Theron is widely viewed as one of the most classically beautiful women in the world - and I have to agree. But she is up against J. Alba who is simply smoking hot... That is a really tough call and just depends on who is making it.

Kristen Bell is definitely hot - and anyone saying otherwise is nuts. But, again, she is up against Mila Kunis - who is hotness defined. Go watch Sarah Marshall again and you can compare them side to side. Both very hot but I would go with Mila every time.

I agree with the Scarlett J. love, but, sorry, Aniston should not lost to anyone on this list until at least the final 4 - hell, on a given day she might win.

It also cracks me up when people put up pictures trying to make their point about who is hotter - it doesn't help your argument to go find the ugliest picture you can find of someone... To be fair, you have to be able to judge between good pictures of both. You can find terrible pictures of anyone who is sufficiently famous - remember the pics of Mila in sweatpants? Yech!

Apparently you have it all wrong jamesda, because Gwenyth Paltrow was just named People's most beautiful woman.

... and K Bell vs. M. Kunis is a unfair matchup - both would be Final 4 worthy.

I found this matchup and the one pitting J Love Hewitt against Elisha Cuthbert the two most painful this early in elimination...

Mila Kunis
mila-kunis-ashton-kutcher-dog-walk-16.jpg

Apparently you have it all wrong jamesda, because Gwenyth Paltrow was just named People's most beautiful woman.

Wow. Can't believe I left her out, but she probably wouldn't be on my top 50.

Sweet 16 is up now. A few upsets in the last round in my eyes. Portman the only remaining #1 seed.

I really wish Minka was not up against Wilde. Minka is gorgeous and she would dominate the Vergera/Dushku bracket I believe, but against Wilde I think her tourney may be over.

Minka v Olivia is a tough draw. But Olivia is perfect, so she has that going for her.

Might be the most biased photos I have ever seen in a babe contest, almost like they are controlling the outcome.

In real life, Jennifer Lawrence doesn't look anything like the picture in this contest. It must have taken a week to manipulate all the pixels.

Knightly should be dominating her current matchup.

wtf people?

I can't believe I agree that Keira Knightley should be dominating anything, but Scar-Jo is the most overrated person of all time.

Knightly should be dominating her current matchup.

wtf people?

The only thing Keira should be dominating is a late night infomercial on reconstructive orthodontic surgery.

Cuthbert into the Elite 8 while Minka, Bell, Theron, and a host of others are out - rip off.

Been fun everyone someone will have to take it over and run it during the tourney next year if you all enjoyed it. Have to pull for Cruz, Wilde, or Minka to take it.

ScarJo over Kate Beckinsale? hahahahah you guys are insane.

I don't want to go on a rant here, but...

The only thing Keira should be dominating is a late night infomercial on reconstructive orthodontic surgery.

Back