• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hottie Tournament-2013 Champion Minka Kelly, 2nd Kate Beckinsale, 3rd Natalie Portman

We could have had an epic final of Natalie Portman v. Mila Kunis but, no, you people went oh-for-two...

Finals now up. And Minka smokes Mila easy.

I would think Kate will kill Minka in the finals. Minka is hot but there were a lot of hotter women in the bracket. Portman, Aniston and Kunis are all more attractive than either finalist, IMO...

I would think Kate will kill Minka in the finals. Minka is hot but there were a lot of hotter women in the bracket. Portman, Aniston and Kunis are all more attractive than either finalist, IMO...

I disagree with everything you said here except the bold.

I disagree with everything you said here except the bold.

Everyone has the right to be wrong... :cool:

I admit I haven't watched a lot of stuff that Minka has been in but her pictures, while hot, don't make her appear extraordinarily hot. Maybe it is a generational thing? I think younger guys may not appreciate Portman or Aniston as much?

Frankly, I have to admit that the only thing I could have told you about Kelly when this started is that she once dated Derek Jeter. Now I can only tell you she dated Derek Jeter and young Wake fans think she's the hottest woman in Hollywood.

I was watching towering inferno the other day and was reminded of just how hot Faye Dunaway was back in the day

----------
Tapatalk.

Frankly, I have to admit that the only thing I could have told you about Kelly when this started is that she once dated Derek Jeter. Now I can only tell you she dated Derek Jeter and young Wake fans think she's the hottest woman in Hollywood.

First got to see her in Friday Night Lights. Then she reappeared in Parenthood for a while. She sneaky hot hot. I think I almost predicted this final 4 based on what I have heard from the boards the last few years.

Minka did beat Kunis head to head. I think you would find a lot more ugly pictures of Mila than Minka. I think Minka wakes up beautiful.

Predictions for the final 4? Upset Predictions?

Final Four based on listening to the board the last few years:

Portman
Johansson
Kunis
and Minka Kelly pulling of the second round upset over Wilde.

Portman vs Kunis Final although I would pick Minka out that bunch.

pretty close

I just threw Minka in no one has talked about her much. I have heard a ton of Portman and Kunis love, with a mix bag for Johansson.

minkakellyseptimiu17lj2.jpg

To change things up and avoid the problem of certain match-ups skewing the final result, it would be interesting to just list all of the chicks in the bracket and have everyone rate their top 4. Every vote for #1 gets 4 points, a vote of #2 gets 3 points, etc. Add up the points and see who comes out on top...

I just threw Minka in no one has talked about her much. I have heard a ton of Portman and Kunis love, with a mix bag for Johansson.

Dude people on here DROOL over Minka, especially if you read the friday night lights threads.

Back