• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hottie Tournament-2013 Champion Minka Kelly, 2nd Kate Beckinsale, 3rd Natalie Portman

uggg accidently voted Jolie over Berry. And holy cow you're making me pick between Cuthbert and Meester??????

uggg accidently voted Jolie over Berry. And holy cow you're making me pick between Cuthbert and Meester??????

Jolie is getting smoked by Berry and I didn't expect it to be that bad.

Credit for including the sneaky hot Malin Ackerman. Love some of her characters, and she seems fun in some interviews I have seen.

Boo for including dead people, even though I voted for both of them.

I wanted to include a couple from the top beauties of all time thread to see how that would fair against modern competition.

Peeps with the rude tags I never neglect my kids I just wanted to do something I thought was fun for the board. This is a two parent household thank you very much and I had nothing going on at the moment.

Reactions: ITK
I set up a lot of the match ups hoping certain people won so far I am about 16-16 with the boards opinions to date

damn the ali landry tag was right on I cannot believe I left her off another to add next year

looks like most of these match ups are decided.

Ones that still could change

Panettiere vs Heigl
Berry vs Jolie
Turner vs Washington
Zeta-Jones vs Deschanel-Didn't think this one would be that close

very disappointed in Gavankar vs Danes

Halle Berry vs. Angelina Jolie really sucks as an option. I voted for Halle, but those 2 should both be at least in the round of 16.

I also voted for Pfeiffer and Zeta-Jones even though they're both old now. They're just classic beauties in any era.

That match up was another that messed up from what their matchups was suppose to be.

She's a top seed possibility not out of the tournament.

Back