• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

House Investigations: Impeachment inquiry is officially on

Everyone is missing the point. It's not about getting rid of Trump. It's about President Pelosi.

There needs to be a huge purge. If a Democrats wins the White House, the whole Executive Branch will be a complete shit show. No one will be keeping their jobs. They’re going to do more than take letters of computer keyboards.

Yep let's have a vote in the House and then give Trump the ultimate campaign slogan, "INNOCENT" when he's acquitted in the Senate. Which will also be used as a defense in criminal court if he gets charged there.

Her biggest mistake is not having the major hearings in the Spring when people are thinking about politics. Show the GOP supporting a criminal and Dems have a better chance to turn the Senate at the same time.

Reminder that like 24 hours ago RJ was against impeachment

Reminder that like 24 hours ago RJ was against impeachment

Actually it was 48 hours ago...which is three scandals ago...

But staying home like you said you would, will help re-elect Trump...

Actually it was 48 hours ago...which is three scandals ago...

But staying home like you said you would, will help re-elect Trump...

Where did I say I wouldn’t vote?

"They’re feckless idiots who don’t deserve support."

Well little boy, when you are old enough to cross the street without holding mommy's hand, you'll realize any vote not for the Dem IS a vote for Trump. It's the same as staying home.

Be proud of helping re-elect Trump! That'll teach everyone.

Way to reach across the aisle, RJ...

Not only do you not know anything about me, but you don't even read the boards.

Come back when you have put your freedom, your life or your future on the line for others and we'll chat as equals. I won't hold my breath.

Being tough on the internet is as far you go...or maybe hanging out at a meeting...

House Investigations: Mnuchin breaks anti-corruption law, won’t release Trumps taxes

Good to see you’re a believer in the unitary executive, if only for democrat presidents.

LOL. It’s not “unitary Executive” for the President to appoint his own cabinet and for those members of the cabinet to let people go who haven’t upheld the Constitution.

You’ll say anything to mask the fact your only political value is power. You’ll just puppet the next made up justification for whatever Republican has the most power to wield it without regard for the law. Can’t tell if it’s as pathetic as it is predictable.

Last edited:
Lol. Nice backtracking. I sense a theme. You didn’t say the president’s cabinet needed replacing. You said the entire executive branch needed replacing, which would include people the president doesn’t have the power to replace. You want a unitary executive, but only if the executive is a democrat.

And, there, is the difference in you and I. When I think about separation of powers / the structure of government, and constitutional law more generally, I think about it in non-political terms. Should the executive have this or that power, regardless of his (or her) party? If Bill Clinton should have the power to fire Ken Starr, then Donald Trump should have the power to fire Robert Mueller. You are utterly incapable of thinking this way. You are a political animal through and through. The structure of government is irrelevant for you. The only question for you is whether this or that interpretation of the constitution benefits your party. This is your guiding star — political expedience. It’s precisely to safeguard against people like you that we have a written constitution to begin with, with rules that apply regardless of which party is in power.

This is Ph exactly, coupled with an unhealthy obsession with race.

Back