• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How big are CJ's cojones!!!!

First, I guess CJ might be able to start for a few ACC teams or at least be a 6th man. I'm sure we could search and find those that have said we have no ACC starters.

Freshman year CJ and Ari started hot and hit the freshman wall and when we looked like a lock for the NCAA's they couldn't hit shot and we limped to the finish and were held up by experts as a team that should not be in the tourney.

Freshman year CJ just had to wait for Ish to dish him the ball for open shots wo relatively easy role. Last year he became our only PG and struggled, so I can hardly use last year as a measuring stick. I will say that he has clearly worked on his ball handling skills as I fell pretty good when the ball is in his hands.

This year he's playing more off guard and doesn't have primary PG responsibiilty and clearly is excelling now.

First, I guess CJ might be able to start for a few ACC teams or at least be a 6th man. I'm sure we could search and find those that have said we have no ACC starters.

Freshman year CJ and Ari started hot and hit the freshman wall and when we looked like a lock for the NCAA's they couldn't hit shot and we limped to the finish and were held up by experts as a team that should not be in the tourney.

Freshman year CJ just had to wait for Ish to dish him the ball for open shots wo relatively easy role. Last year he became our only PG and struggled, so I can hardly use last year as a measuring stick. I will say that he has clearly worked on his ball handling skills as I fell pretty good when the ball is in his hands.

This year he's playing more off guard and doesn't have primary PG responsibiilty and clearly is excelling now.

If Dexter Strickland can start for UNC, then CJ could start at UNC.

If Seth Curry/Tyler Thornton can start for Duke, then CJ could start for Duke.

If Erick Green can start for Virginia Tech, then CJ could start for VT.

There is simply no doubt that FSU, Clemson, BC, Maryland, NC State, Virginia, etc...

Not sure I get your point. CJ is an ACC starter on any team. He's a great player on both sides of the ball.

Pretty much a smart player who can drop 20 any given night w/o ever taking shots out of the offense, and who is always called on to take (and makes) clutch FT's and shots late can play for any team in the ACC, even if they had to switch to a 3 guard lineup to get another 2 enough PT. ANY team would love to have CJ. And I think having to play PG last year really improved his overall game. He'll never be a PG, but having to do it really improved him as a 2.

Pretty much a smart player who can drop 20 any given night w/o ever taking shots out of the offense, and who is always called on to take (and makes) clutch FT's and shots late can play for any team in the ACC, even if they had to switch to a 3 guard lineup to get another 2 enough PT. ANY team would love to have CJ. And I think having to play PG last year really improved his overall game. He'll never be a PG, but having to do it really improved him as a 2.

Agree completely. I'm sure CJ want's to just forget last season ever happened but it really helped him improve as a basketball player.

If Dexter Strickland can start for UNC, then CJ could start at UNC.

If Seth Curry/Tyler Thornton can start for Duke, then CJ could start for Duke.

If Erick Green can start for Virginia Tech, then CJ could start for VT.

There is simply no doubt that FSU, Clemson, BC, Maryland, NC State, Virginia, etc...

Not sure I get your point. CJ is an ACC starter on any team. He's a great player on both sides of the ball.

Sarcasm. Some of the hyper negative bzz and Wellman can do nothing right crowd were saying we had no players that were ACC starters.

Sarcasm. Some of the hyper negative bzz and Wellman can do nothing right crowd were saying we had no players that were ACC starters.

Evidently my sarcasm filter disappears after 1 a.m.

As the 2nd leading scorer in the ACC, I don't think he's under anybody's radar this season.
Keep doin what ya doin and all the naysayers will STFU !

I thought that was an argument made by the "even John Wooden couldn't win with this team" crowd.

Regardless, everybody thinks CJ made tremendous strides this offseason, so what people thought coming into the season doesn't really matter.

Back